AG or Magenta? Which one would you choose?Help Pls!

Which one would you choose? :)

• '05 Apple Green Day

• '05 Magenta City or Work

Results are only viewable after voting.

MarieG

Platinum Member
O.G.
Jun 9, 2006
Hi ladies,

Given my currenct collection, which color would you choose for my next bag?:yes:

'05 Apple Green (Day) or '05 Magenta (City or Work)?

Your help is greatly appreciated- as always!:love:

Thanks in advance!:tender::heart:

Magenta!!!

I had never really been a fan of Magenta....until I saw hmwe's gorgy Work!!!:drool::drool:
Also, another factor is that I'm personally not a fan of the Day.....I suppose I like more squared baggies:rolleyes:

I think you should go for either City or Work in Magenta.

Thank you so much for your responses, Tooshies and Alaska!:yes::heart: I am just so undecided because I have never seen or tried on a Day IRL- I really LOVE AG though. What is your opinion on the Day style?

I do love the AG, but I'm just not a fan of the Day style....that's the main reason I voted for Magenta.

It's weird, because I do love hoto style bags, but just for Bbags I really don't like the Day style. I think the cool, edgy moto design kind of gets lost in that shape, and I think it just comes more alive in styles such as First, City, or Work. JMHO...:yes:

I vote for magenta work! Firstclass and hmwe's magenta works are amazing! I'm not a fan of the day style (running away from the screaming day fans!)... so city or work is my choice today and everyday! good luck!

Marie:

I'm a huge fan of both AG and Magenta. But not a huge fan of the Day. Having said that, I think the Magenta, while also a strong colour, is a bit more versatile. There's something about the AG that is more "fun" and youthful and sort of saucy. The Magenta is a bit more of a "grown-up" colour. I would carry both year-round (they are Bbags after all!), but I would be a bit more comfortable carrying the Magenta in a greater number of situations.

Also, I have to say (with the devotion of the newly converted!!), the Work is a perfect size if, like me, you carry most of your belongings with you everywhere you go. I have heard that the Day can be a bit of a black hole, but I don't have first-hand experince with that.