After THIS... I promise Ill stop ;)~

Thank you darling!!! It's an MM. I have the strap on the smallest hole and the watch turns. Do you know if they can make another hole on watch straps?
Wish I could answer you about the extra hole but I have no clue! lol! I think they must be able to though, right?!
Thanks for the info on size. I've been thinking about getting an H watch and I never know what size is best or "in style". I know it's mostly personal preference but I haven't worn a watch in ages! ;)

Reactions: cavalla
And now for the grand finalè!!!
I have been offered too many of these bags to count... all were wrong for one reason or another....
but when I laid my eyes on THIS beauty!!!! That was all she wrote!!
She is a BEAUTY, IF!!!! The size, color, hardware and leather are fabulous!!! (My Connie is sable swift GHW so the inside of yours makes us "sorta" twins. Maybe soul twins?) CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU!!!!! (Love the twillys and watch, too! I have just recently discovered the twilly madness! One. More. Obsession. :heart::biggrin:)

What a wonderful reveal! Everything is gorgeous and suits you perfectly.
It's been a long time since I got my Cape Cod, but I think I remember they can punch another hole in the strap at the boutique.
Congrats on everything! That Constance is TDF!

OMG, what a beautiful constance! It's such a gorgeous neutral and I'm loving the rose gold hardware. Congratulations!

Regarding your new watch, I have an MM size Heure H watch as well. Isn't it lovely?! I love how it's so easy to change the straps on your own (for the newer style straps) so u can have so many color options. Mine fits me well and I didn't need to punch extra holes in it. However, I wanted to be able to borrow my fiancé's cape cod watch so I had him get extra holes punched in it. hee hee. The store (FSH) was able to put two extra holes in the watch so I could wear his watch a bit loosely (they wouldn't punch more than 2 extra holes).