After Semi-Annual Sale

JuneHawk

Let's get some shoes
O.G.
May 10, 2007
What happens to the sale merchandise after the semi annual sale is over?

I asked because I really love one if the bags and I hinted to my husband that I loved it. I have a birthday coming up in a couple of weeks so I'm hoping he got the hint. If he doesn't get it for me, if still like to buy it for myself but it'd be after the sale ends on the 13th.

I asked because I really love one if the bags and I hinted to my husband that I loved it. I have a birthday coming up in a couple of weeks so I'm hoping he got the hint. If he doesn't get it for me, if still like to buy it for myself but it'd be after the sale ends on the 13th.

Do you have access to a FP store? If so, what I would do is buy myself the bag, hide it and wait until your birthday. If hubby gets you one, then take the one you bought back. If he doesn't get you one, you've got one that was on sale.

The only downfall to that is, if they're any of the bags left, they will eventually go to the outlet stores and possibly the FOS at possibly a lower price.

I would probably remind him that the sale will be over soon, and if he doesn't plan to buy it for you that you'd like to get it for yourself before the sale ends.

To answer your question, we can't be sure, but most of us think the bags will go to the outlets as usual, including the FOS (factory online sale).