After seeing so many of IT here....

Thank You, Ladies and Gents! I'm uploading my modelling pic....

I'm enjoying looking at her everyday :heart:. We're ging to Vegas tomorrow, so I think I'll be taking her along :wlae:

Congrats!

the date code I've noticed on my LTD's they were made about 2 months before release don't know if this average or coincidence
I was looking at the wrong place for the date code. My perseverance paid off and I finally was able to see where the date code is located and was able to read my date code. It was made on the week of September 10th.

That bag is awesome - congrats! Would someone mind telling me the cost? (Sorry - I know it's tacky!)
With taxes it came to $2020.

Here's my modelling picture. Sorry for the dirty mirror....
SMmodelling.jpg

So I've been looking for the date code and I think I saw it on the left hand side of the pocket (facing the pocket) and I can't make out any of the letters and numbers. I'm just curious to see when they actually made the bag. Can any of you read yours?

^^^

I can feel it with my finger....so I took it under a bright lamp to see if I could make out the code....I have no idea what some of the letters/numbers are:search:....but I could see the last 2 digits....07.....If I were to venture a guess, either ?U??07 Can't tell if the first two letters are AU, AD, or something else.......I have the Mirage in NOIR and I thought finding the datecode in an amarante piece was hard !!!! This is next to impossible in the Noir lining !!!! No matter, I know she's REAL.....and MINE !!!

<---ouch, rubbing eyes now, I'm cross-eyed now !!!!! :weird:

Congrats on your beautiful Bordeaux Mirage !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So pretty!!! I have to keep reminding myself that I have and love and carry my Damier Speedy 30 everyday, 'cause looking at these pics makes me C-R-A-Z-Y!! Enjoy your bordeaux.

I have been using mine since I got it. I was going to switch out my bag earlier, and couldn't decide what to switch too, so I left all of my stuff in the mirage! ;)

travelbliss, sarah2808, Shopaholic_Tasha, beth001, LV&Lexus07, dell - THANKS!

Can't tell if the first two letters are AU, AD, or something else.......
<---ouch, rubbing eyes now, I'm cross-eyed now !!!!! :weird:
I know what you mean about being cross-eyed looking for the damn date code....I couldn't see straight for awhile! Could the letters be SP? Mine is stamped SP 3077.