After gazing longingly for many years, a real bargain made me take the plunge...

Camaro Chic

LVoe Hermes!
Dec 6, 2011
...and add to my luggage collection! While I have a number of carry on bags and luggage accessories, I've always been terrified to own LV luggage because it's so well known what baggage handlers can do and how they're notorious for targeting LV. I found my Sirius 45 like new for $600, but checking her was so stressful even with a cover that I only did it twice and even then the vachetta on the corners got dirty and made me cringe.

But I've always longed for a Pegase! I just couldn't justify the cost knowing full well it would get destroyed.

When I stumbled onto one for a steal in good preloved condition, I hesitated, thinking it must be too big, remembering how my hard sided suitcase got through 3 trips before it was broken by baggage handlers. however, upon learning the measurements, I realized that the 60 is the maximum size that can be used as a carry on with Delta (the airline I use exclusively, as much as possible) and finally my dreams have come true! I no longer have to lug my stuffed Keepall 55 Bandouliere or Cruiser 45 around the world and stuff it in the overhead bin.

Meet my $550 Pegase 60, who will be traveling with me on my second trip home to Scotland this year, in September! I'm so excited and my back (and shoulders) equally thrilled to get a break, since I can put my NF, Speedy Bandouliere or Estrela (my go to travel bags) on top and wheel around the airport with this beauty in much more comfort. I've learned (thanks to a lot of traveling which is my biggest hobby next to LV!) the keepalls get very heavy by the time I reach my final destination!

Between getting her so cheap and the fact that this trip is free thanks to cashing in some Delta skymiles, I'm certain my new beauty's inaugural transatlantic crossing will be my best trip ever! Thank you for sharing with me :cutesy:

5ad9e047aeb10900d641b66e57982aa3.jpg

c654afc84bd482ef00625a8cef90763d.jpg

and my luggage before this addition.

191d0e330b3352a77478c1edfd63d13a.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935P using PurseForum mobile app

thank you! I couldn't believe my luck on such a steal and the measurements... 22" X 18" I believe? exact maximum measurements for delta.

Wow. Congrats.

I am jealous that you got such a good price [emoji14]

Quite possibly the smartest and most savvy buyer on this entire website.
:shame: :flowers: you are so sweet! Thank you!! :hugs:

And thank all of you! I recently gave my dad a Sac Souple and he now wants this one instead! :roflmfao:

Reactions: Kirkland