After all the new bag purchases - want is left on your Wish List?

Mmmm, lemme see.... :thinking:
Have quite fancied a mabel for a while now... like the midnight colour, and the chocolate :tup:

I really, really want a M by MJ Faridah (yes I know its not a mulberry but read on :P)... like the purple/plum colour (elderberry) but was wondering about the versatility of it in my current wardrobe, and whether it is just an autumn/winter shade? :s Anyway, theyve now brought it out in red, which I think would be more versatile for me :tup: But then I thought, how about a red mabel :idea: Then I went full circle back to the idea of a mulberry mabel in purple, instead of the M by MJ elderberry.... decisions decisions, I have been going around like this for ages, boring everyone rigid no doubt :nuts::graucho:

Have quite fancied a mabel for a while now... like the midnight colour, and the chocolate :tup:

I really, really want a M by MJ Faridah (yes I know its not a mulberry but read on :P)... like the purple/plum colour (elderberry) but was wondering about the versatility of it in my current wardrobe, and whether it is just an autumn/winter shade? :s Anyway, theyve now brought it out in red, which I think would be more versatile for me :tup: But then I thought, how about a red mabel :idea: Then I went full circle back to the idea of a mulberry mabel in purple, instead of the M by MJ elderberry.... decisions decisions, I have been going around like this for ages, boring everyone rigid no doubt :nuts::graucho:

Have you tried on the Faridah? I was after one in NYC, but didn't buy it because it was huge - I mean really really massive! But lovely soft leather, and the plum/purple is a great all year colour.

^^^ Yep, tried a pink one on in HN but the colour wasnt really 'me'. I was worried prior to then that the bag would be too big, but its so soft and squishy, and the top bit kind of flops down, that it seemed ok to me...

^if you like the size, just go for it - it's less expensive than a mable. Or you could just wait for the sale to start an buy the one that goes on sale first, that is what I've been doing for a while and it sure makes things a lot easier :yes:

I like the Mabel in Midnight but I just know that I really wouldn't use it.

Oh don't Ali- I'm having wobbles!:nuts:

Get wobbling, I loved it on you too!! :yes:

My wishlist is fairly contained as I'm happy with my current collection. But that's not to say there's not a few more I'd be happy to add.

So,
Chocolate Antony (pocketless version).
Chocolate Somerset shoulder bag.
Black Somerset tote.

^^^^oh stop it!!! I just keep telling myself that if I'd absolutley loved it I'd have bought it on Sunday. Something stopped me so i should leave it.... there's always more bags around the corner!! Think if it had been more of a 'wine' colour (like BE's wine colour) I'd have snapped it up in a flash! ho hum.

It is strange, but I don't really have a whislist anymore.
There are a few bag I am thinking of but I am not sure about them. Anyway they are.

1) Choc Bays, still... such a classic and I do like bays, but since I cancelled my order on that one and I had make up my mind then I think not.

2) Fushia Mabel, so tempted to have something in color

3) Black mini mabel (must get a small black bag to replace Ledbury)
4) Black East- west same thought as above

5) Oak Rosemary (might bond with her more easy than roxy and need a bag with strap to easy fit over voats)

6) Red Bays or Ledbry, what can I say love red

Salikons, what do you think of your e/w bays, do you use them often?

Thanks

It is strange, but I don't really have a whislist anymore.
There are a few bag I am thinking of but I am not sure about them. Anyway they are.

1) Choc Bays, still... such a classic and I do like bays, but since I cancelled my order on that one and I had make up my mind then I think not.

2) Fushia Mabel, so tempted to have something in color

3) Black mini mabel (must get a small black bag to replace Ledbury)
4) Black East- west same thought as above

5) Oak Rosemary (might bond with her more easy than roxy and need a bag with strap to easy fit over voats)

6) Red Bays or Ledbry, what can I say love red

I love my east_wests and use them all the time.
When at work I use Bays, but the rest of the time it is the east-west who gets used.
In fact I did love them so much that when I tried them on for the first time, I ended up with two instead of one. I was getting the choc one as a present from Hubby, and I asked him if he minded If I bought an oak one myself since I liked them so much and oak is my favoritecolor.

salikons has'nt pebble mabel still arrived???omg u have so much patience...

I don't have patience at all. I am climbing on the walls thinking of my next bag to buy, and cleaning my collection and does everything else to keep my mind of how frustrated I really am.

The bag left Stockholm yesterday and went with the Swedish post, those we use to call, the snailmail.....so I hope it gets here before friday.

On friday my Dh goes to London for a forballtrip with his friends so I really need somthing to comfort me with this weekend...

I tried to tell him I needed a present from London to cheer me up.
He told me I could have an arsenal t-shirt:tdown:.
So I guess it is no luck with me trying to get him to give me a bag.