After a stormy search for THE tempete of my dream, i finally found THE ONE!

delmilano

loves b bags
O.G.
Jul 11, 2007
A couple of days ago, i asked you all to vote whether or not to get the sq tote in this color, then thanks to all of you, i realized that the sq tote wasn't that practical, too deep, too heavy. Then i got lost in the tempete style selection...
I wanted a city rh, then wasn't sure about the size... wondered if i should get a 4th pt bag in my collection.... so many questions in my head... until tonight's visit at the galeries lafayette bal shop.
Wanna guess what i got in this color?

a little hint, this pic's lighting is quite bad, some other pics that will follow show the color of this tempete better.
CUleather-1.jpg

mochiblure you got it right baby!!!!!!! I know i am an insane woman, said a couple of hours ago i will 99% get a pt rh in this color, and here i am, with a city that i found too small and too square two days ago. Ok, i am so...:girlwhack:
My SA called me to say that they opened some boxes and found another rh pt and some cities in this color, so i rushed there after work.
And when i saw the rh pt, the leather was stiff, the finition wasn't that great, i wasn't in love with the rigid leather... so they took 4 cities rh out of the back room to show me... and there one THE ONE, i saw this beauty from afar, touched the leather and told myself, ohhh this is going to be THE tempete bag!!:nuts:
the leather shows a great breaking in potential, is smooshy, soft, thick, not stiff at all, not dry like most of the tempete bags i've seen so far, not marbly like some tempete. i tried it on and something amazing happened!!!
i felt in love!!! with a city i found too small, yes, that happened for real!!
i loved how it hung on my shoulder with the strap, loved the slouchiness of it, even under my arm, i found it ok, it'll get better with time but it fits on my shoulder already.
Meet my tempete baby...
duoplombtempete.jpg

back2-1.jpg

backmelting.jpg

duoBI.jpg

front3-1.jpg

This color is difficult to capture especially when it was almost dark, the duo shot with the plomb gsh brief is the most accurate color IMO.

More shots and some mod shots. Please tell me your honest opinion about how this bag looks on me. I can return the bag for a pt rh unused within 30 days!! vive les galeries lafayette!

cuback.jpg

tempetefront.jpg

duoplomb.jpg

mod7-2.jpg

mod6-2.jpg

mod5-2.jpg

mod3-2.jpg

mod2.jpg