after a long gucci break...

makeupmama

Wine nerd
O.G.
Sep 5, 2006
i finally bought another gucci bag!:yahoo: according to the SA it's called the duchessa bag. it's a little hobo that can fit quite a lot, laminated brown gucci canvas with brown leather straps and piping with a cute gold bow and a gucci crest dangling from the strap. i wish i could upload photos but we just got an imac and am totally clueless as to how i can upload photos to this site. so stay tuned...til i figure this thing out.

I almost bought that bag............does it zip closed?? The style was so cute and I thought it would be so easy to take care of w/it being laminated, just wipe it off but I'm pretty sure DH would have said it looked cheap.

I think it's totally cute though, good buy.

Post pics when you can. Did you get the large hobo or med?? They only had the large when I tried it on, reminded me of the biba style and it was $965 or $995, can't remember exactly.

I almost bought that bag............does it zip closed?? The style was so cute and I thought it would be so easy to take care of w/it being laminated, just wipe it off but I'm pretty sure DH would have said it looked cheap.

I think it's totally cute though, good buy.

Post pics when you can. Did you get the large hobo or med?? They only had the large when I tried it on, reminded me of the biba style and it was $965 or $995, can't remember exactly.

yes, it does zip close. i got the smaller one (saw the big one too btw). i liked it from the moment i saw it. :tup: dh likes it, too!