After a few glasses of wine...

AmbassadorBri

UPS <3's TPF, too!
Jul 23, 2009
I just wanted to say thank you to all on this board. I have been so happy with all of the rec's, and I am sad that I missed the MB pomp. (%$#%$! I was on vacay) However, am curious... I sent and item back to HH that was missing a STUD, and I have yet to hear about a replacement. What gives? I bought a lot of things at HH in the past couple of weeks, and I am so happy with the other items from TPF (LUV YOU ALL MUCHO) sellers, too. However, like I said before, ordered item straight from HH and needed a replacement for a defective item. What exp. /time frame have others had?

I missed out on the Pomp too :cry: and I wasn't even on vacay.. lol so you lucked out there! but it went to a sweet tPF'er :smile:

sorry I can't help you out with your question but I'm thinking it will be a little while since they're so busy at the moment.. maybe you could shoot CS an e-mail? Salina is always helpful!

I'm so sorry that I got the moonbeam pomp from you tpf'ers!
I promise to love it.

I know the feelings of disappointment though.
I was so sad that I missed an anthracite tharpe on bonanzle that sold for $160 (I was at work) and I also found an anthracite havana about 10 days ago on aqui-nobhill - hesitated for a day and then it was gone. :crybaby:

I have to believe that all things come to those who wait (and refresh the ebay page a lot!)
I will pm you the instant that I see a pomp come up. So far it seems like they are selling in the $175 - $214 range so you need to be able to move very fast.

Thanks for the tips... I am going to call customer service later today and see what is going on with the bag that I sent in to be replaced/etc. There are also a few things that I bought that I did not like the color, should I return them? How long does it take to get a refund?