***Affair with Hermes: Episode I - The Orange Crush Begins...

:hugs:
Stunning Boo! I am so happy for you that you have your dream birkin! You are a total sweetheart and deserve your heart's desire!!! hugs! :yahoo:

:hugs: thank you thank you 880~~I'm really happy~ and I've actually told DH I feel I can stop right here, right now, because I'm truly content:P But DH said he's not buying it.... hahah~

she is goreous! and my, you are one patient woman, so you definitely deserve a HUGE congratulations!!! wear her in good health:biggrin:

thank you christymarie~ hahha~ I can't believe I really waited this long.... but I've done major damage to DH's piggy bank during the waiting period so really can't say I was waiting empty -handedly (if that makes any sense) hahh~:P

Here's Gigi taking in a little sun.....

attachment.php

Attachments

• Gigi 023.jpg
    Gigi 023.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 397
Huge Congrats to you Boo! Chevre is such a great leather and in orange it is just scrumptious!! Just like those macaroons ;) Now KyKy has a play buddy! CONGRATS again and wear her well.

Boo1689 Congrats! Gigi is ggggggorgeous! The grain on your bag is sooo nice! Love the color too. Very H. I'm glad you finally got her. I also love your cottage bag. Who is the designer? It's also very cute but my fav is your Birkin :P