Advice

kait1261

Jun 2, 2013
Hello - hope all is well! I haven't been on the forum in a bit, but now that I've passed some exams, I'm looking to get a new crossbody bag. I want to keep the budget around $1,500 (or less). I have a LV NM pochette in monogram with the crossbody leather strap that is my most used/go to bag currently. Looking for any advice. Appreciate it! Thanks!

Alma BB in Damier Ebene is a great option (or Mono - whatever pattern you like the most). Keep in mind it's $1430 without tax, so it will come out to more than $1500 total.

As far as decent sized crossbody's with that price range, I think Alma BB is your best bet. Unless you are looking at smaller, cute bags - then also check out Nano Speedy or Nano Noe - both are in the $1200 range. They've been available at the stores lately or through phone order with client services for the holidays.

Noe BB is also a great crossbody for that price range, but may turn off some people due to the large amount of vachetta.

Reactions: kait1261
Congratulations on passing your exams! I think Alma BB or nano speedy would be great options. I agree with posters above that these have prices mostly within your spending range and the desigs are timeless. If you can, look and try on in the store. Good luck deciding!

Reactions: kait1261