Advice wanted/needed please!!

I would carry the NF and wear it proudly. I interview candidates all the time and I never hold what bag they are carrying for or against them. It's their experience, articulation, confidence, preparedness, professionalism and personality I pay attention to. What bag they are carrying is just not important. Good luck on your interview and have a great trip!!

It would not bother me. But agree depends on the industry. I would cinch my neverfull and be confident. I would always notice bags and shoes in interviews. My boss who is a man never notices. I would not judge the candidate on what they are carrying but how they answer the questions and how they would fit into the team. Good luck!!

Hi all! Thanks for the words of advice. I ended up carrying a Tory burch navy tote on the trip. It has a small logo so I turned it in during my interview. For some reason carrying LV just didn't sit right for this particular job. I was bummed not to bring LV on my trip but was pleasantly surprised when there was an LV store 50 yards away from my hotel in Maui! I splurged and got a delightful mm! I'm glad I didn't end up bringing the neverfull on the trip now! :smile: thanks for all the well wishes. The interview went well and I am hoping to hear back soon! Fingers crossed. Thanks again everyone.

I'm so confused here, why wouldn't a person you want to bring an LV to a job interview??

I took my DE NF GM to my last interview and have been there for over 3 years.

That is who I am, and the brand I love, why hide it?

I honestly curious on your opinions, for those who voted against it.

I'm so confused here, why wouldn't a person you want to bring an LV to a job interview??

I took my DE NF GM to my last interview and have been there for over 3 years.

That is who I am, and the brand I love, why hide it?

I honestly curious on your opinions, for those who voted against it.

For me it came down to the fact that some people find LV to be flashy or showy. I think it could distract from the qualifications, so I wanted a bag that flew completely under the radar. I love LV and wear it every day to work to my current job, but just wary of an interview.

Hi all! Thanks for the words of advice. I ended up carrying a Tory burch navy tote on the trip. It has a small logo so I turned it in during my interview. For some reason carrying LV just didn't sit right for this particular job. I was bummed not to bring LV on my trip but was pleasantly surprised when there was an LV store 50 yards away from my hotel in Maui! I splurged and got a delightful mm! I'm glad I didn't end up bringing the neverfull on the trip now! :smile: thanks for all the well wishes. The interview went well and I am hoping to hear back soon! Fingers crossed. Thanks again everyone.

Yeh! Perfect solution!! :smile:

For me it came down to the fact that some people find LV to be flashy or showy. I think it could distract from the qualifications, so I wanted a bag that flew completely under the radar. I love LV and wear it every day to work to my current job, but just wary of an interview.

I see what you mean, people make assumptions about material things and you want that out of the equation do they can focus on your qualifications instead.

Makes perfect sense, thank you!!