Advice- Small Cartier Jewellery

Hello,

I'd really appreciate your help. I have a large collection of VCA jewellery and recently spent a lot of money on a piece so I'm on Ban island. However, I have some department store credit (yay!!) which must be spent by the end of the month. It is £800 (about $1300) I could add a little to this to make it £1000/1100 or $1700/1800.

So I was thinking I could buy a small Cartier piece. I don't have much Cartier just a large trinity rings necklace thing and a cord friendship bracelet which I've never worn. I'm addicted to VCA you see. Looking at the website the Cartier bracelets look quite reasonable. Which do you think looks the most expensive/ nicest? Not the best reasons for buying something but the credit will run out and so it's basically free!!!

Normally I would put it towards a larger piece but I really, really can't.

So help, please! Any modelling pics/ advice gratefully received!

Thanks!

I think I know which store you are referring to :smile: May I suggest DLDC necklace from Cartier, I believe the one with small diamond is £920 or DLDC YG/PG bracelet set with 1 diamond (£850). You could also get small perlee ring (if you haven't already) from VCA.

Last edited:
I think I know which store you are referring to :smile: May I suggest DLDC necklace from Cartier, I believe the one with small diamond is £920 or DLDC YG/PG bracelet set with 1 diamond (£850). You could also get small perlee ring (if you haven't already) from VCA.

me too! He he! I am also contemplating what to get with mine...I quite like the idea of the perlee ring.

Haha! Yes - the little shop on Brompton Road. I've left it to the last minute this year - although I believe you can cash it in anytime during the year.

Thanks so much for your suggestions. I'll have a look! xx