advice re:HAC and a Birkin vs two Birkins

Don't do variety for variety's sake. If you love a 35 Birkin, perhaps you will end up with a small collection of 35s. There is a reason it is the most popular bag in Hermes' collection.

I love my HAC because of its dimensions...but I am comparing it to my shoulder Birkin and Kelly cos I don't have a Birkin yet...:Push:

For me, I would go for variety as I am one who wants one of everything possible...LOL!!:roflmfao:

But if I were to advise, I would say go for what suits you best...:P

Don't do variety for variety's sake. If you love a 35 Birkin, perhaps you will end up with a small collection of 35s. There is a reason it is the most popular bag in Hermes' collection.

ITA!!!:tup: Good luck! I can't wait to see what you decide!!

Last edited:
I love both the HAC 32cm and the Birkin 35cm... but if I had to choose between them (and I have before) I would still go with my Birkin 35cm...

For me the Birkin has the ideal measurements. I like the Birkin handles better than the HAC handles.

It really depends on your own preferences. Have you ever tried a HAC in the store?

i've never actually held a HAC; how do the handles differ from a birkin? would the HAC slide easily over my wrist?