Advice on YSL Kate Tassel or alternate?

i have had it over an year .. am not sure if every one face the same tarnishing of tassel issue ??
I don't want to spoil your interest in buying just because of my tarnishing story .. it could have been just me!
any one else can comment ?????

Hello, I recently bought the exact same bag in red!! the only troubles I have been dealing with is the tassel sometimes gets stuck on the metal logo, and that the chain is way too long for me (im only 5'0''). I have managed to scracth the bag, but its not noticeably and therefore not a huge problem for me. I use it on a daily base and there's plenty of room for the essential stuff (phone, makeup, keys, cardholder etc).

If I were you I would go for the kate medium especially since you've been eyeing it from the beginning.. so yes absolutely go for it!!
Hi there! I really want this bag too, but i'm concerned about the chain being too long, could you please send me a photo of it worn on one shoulder and crossbody? I'm also 5ft! Xx

I'm lusting after the Kate Medium without the tassel. I'm 5'9 and somewhat curvy. I've been eyeing the burgundy/bordeaux color with gold hardware. I was curious to know what can fit in in and if possibloe someone can post a pic of the inside of their bag please?
Thank you in advance!