Advice on the Plume

The mini-Plume is lovely used the way you're thinking......have you considered the Plume Elan? This is a rectangular Plume that is perfect also for what you're looking for.

I think S'Mom is right about the Elan. It is graceful for evening, but has more versatility. Would love to find bag like this myself!

Big purses big purses big purses!!!!!!!!!! I get annoyed because Bolide isn't available between 31 (a leetle too small) and 37 (a leetle too big). About a 33cm Bolide would be cool. I once had a Bolide stolen right off my arm, so my next one will be a Plume that I can tuck under my shoulder.

I did get the mini BJ plume, and it is such a cute bag, it's fun to carry, it fits my globetrotter just about, glasses and my large (55) cashmere scarf and still have some room left. Actually I like the Plume a lot, I want a bigger sister:smile:

I posted these too in the Hermes thread:

Here I am VERY casual with the mini Plume (and yes the 20 cm size)

Attachments

• BJplume.jpg
    BJplume.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 130
  • BLplume.jpg
    BLplume.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 111
I've heard that the largest Plume size is 32cm, and you can special-order 40cm Plumes but they look like suitcases. Anybody else have some info on Plume sizes? And what dimensions are there in a Plume Elan?

thank you toonie, first when I saw it it thought wow that is really tiny, but there fits more in it than you would think and often you just don't need to bring a lot and this is the perfect bag for that purpose.

the size is 8 by 6 and 3 inches width.