Advice on sneakers and possibly MUD shots :-)

You have to try it yourself and see how it fits your feet.. 36 is a little loose as i got narrow feet but you can tighten the laces..

.....I was gifted these voltage in my normal size. However, i feel I could do with a half size bigger. Not sure to exchange them for half size or full size? I was at my H store but they didn't have the sizes which I needed to try. As these were ordered online, I can't expect my SA to transfer the sizes in just for trying. So my question, did you take your normal size? TIA

.....I was gifted these voltage in my normal size. However, i feel I could do with a half size bigger. Not sure to exchange them for half size or full size? I was at my H store but they didn't have the sizes which I needed to try. As these were ordered online, I can't expect my SA to transfer the sizes in just for trying. So my question, did you take your normal size? TIA
i didn’t, they no longer have the special edition in my size.. i am supposed to get half size smaller of the pink one as it was quite loose when i first tried it, but it does not exist. SA advised me to tighten the laces. my regular size is no longer in stock so i went up half a size of my normal sneaker size, it is loose even when tightened and with thick socks but i like the style.. so.. no discussions about it.
if your feet dont feel comfy with your normal size, go up i guess as the shoe is stiff and quite heavy to walk with.

i didn’t, they no longer have the special edition in my size.. i am supposed to get half size smaller of the pink one as it was quite loose when i first tried it, but it does not exist. SA advised me to tighten the laces. my regular size is no longer in stock so i went up half a size of my normal sneaker size, it is loose even when tightened and with thick socks but i like the style.. so.. no discussions about it.
if your feet dont feel comfy with your normal size, go up i guess as the shoe is stiff and quite heavy to walk with.

Thank you adb for your response and for sharing your experience! I will try to ask my GF to return and ask for a half size bigger, that is if H.com still has the size online.

Reactions: adb
Hi
Does Hermes (leather) sneakers become looser after wearing for a while?
I’m a size 8US in Adidas and Nike sneakers. Not sure if my size in Hermes sneakers would be 37.5 or 38? (thinking either Trail, Quicker, Avantage) something comfortable for long day walk

Hi
Does Hermes (leather) sneakers become looser after wearing for a while?
I’m a size 8US in Adidas and Nike sneakers. Not sure if my size in Hermes sneakers would be 37.5 or 38? (thinking either Trail, Quicker, Avantage) something comfortable for long day walk

My Quicker sneakers did become more comfortable after a number of wears, although it would be best to try them on in store to get the size right, as even a half size can make a big difference in comfort.

Reactions: JeanGranger
My Quicker sneakers did become more comfortable after a number of wears, although it would be best to try them on in store to get the size right, as even a half size can make a big difference in comfort.
Thanks. Do you wear the Quicker often? Do you take a half size down from your normal size runners?

I have several pairs of H shoes (boots and sandals), but none are sneakers. I like them, but every pair that my SA had me try, they were all extremely uncomfortable... the tongue for most styles run quite high and cut into the dorsum of my ankle. Sneakers also run slightly large compared to non-sneaker shoes, but that’s ok, I like them slightly loose. So make sure you try them on.

I do think the Trail sneakers look comfortable. Do you buy them in your normal runners size or a half size down/ up? Thanks
I wear them in 37. I have a pair of neo boots also in 37. I seldom wear sneakers before I bought trail so I could only give you other sizes I wear on boots or flats from other brands, if you don’t mind.

Chanel espadrilles in lambskin and tweed, size 36.
Chanel espadrilles in Patent Calfskin, size 37.

Valentino Rockstud Ballerinas, size 36 fit very well, 36.5 a bit loose but comfortable.

Stuart Weitzman 5050 over knee boots, size 35.5 fit very well but if I am going to buy a new one, I will buy size 36, to have some space for stockings.

Ugg boots, US size 6.

Th
I wear them in 37. I have a pair of neo boots also in 37. I seldom wear sneakers before I bought trail so I could only give you other sizes I wear on boots or flats from other brands, if you don’t mind.

Chanel espadrilles in lambskin and tweed, size 36.
Chanel espadrilles in Patent Calfskin, size 37.

Valentino Rockstud Ballerinas, size 36 fit very well, 36.5 a bit loose but comfortable.

Stuart Weitzman 5050 over knee boots, size 35.5 fit very well but if I am going to buy a new one, I will buy size 36, to have some space for stockings.

Ugg boots, US size 6.
thank you. So I guess the Trail sneakers run true to size.

Reactions: luzdetaiwan
I got these astrologie sneakers recently. Very comfy and I love that most people cannot recognize the brand. They wouldn’t be my choice with a long dress, but with casual outfits such as jeans, they work well.
Fyi, I had to size down for them (I’m typically 37-37,5 and got these in 36,5)
Love these!

I have quite a few pairs of H sneakers. I think others covered the main points. I’ll add that I wear mine and only baby the velvet pair. They’ve held up well.

Love the trail sneakers too !
How’s the sizing on those ?

I take 40 in all hermes shoes legends Oran’s and oasis
Should I go 40 for trail too ?

Thanks
View attachment 4629851 View attachment 4629852 View attachment 4629859 View attachment 4629850 They are very different.. i love them.. i hope these helps..
Voltage is the one with platform.. even if it hits my ankle, i looove it.. Just a bit heavy because of the platform.. it is a little stiff too..
Avantage is very stan smith like.. comfy too, classic sneaker..
Trail is the comfiest for me.. it hugs my feet. my best buy!
Again, it is best to try them yourself and see which one you’ll love most. But believe me, it is so easy to get convinced in taking them all. They all are lovely.
I was torn between avantage and voltage in FSH but then went for avantage. then I saw the limited ed voltage in H Rome, voila!