Advice on sales/outlets/second hand in New York

AnnJon

May 23, 2009
Hi, I will be in New York on the 23-25th of March and would be so grateful if anyone can give me advice on sales, outlets or trustful second hand shops that sell for example Mullberry, Chanel, Chloé, Louise Vuitton or/and Alexander Wang? I will also be in Washington DC on the 20-22nd of March, if anyone knows any great shops there also…? :smile:

Thanks and best regards,

AnnJon

In NYC, there are a few consignment shops that have multiple locations-I find Ina to be the most reliable, as I have seen a few fakes at Second Time Around. There are also some great thrift/charity shops, including Housing Works. You can also check TJ Maxx, Neiman Marcus Last Call, and Nordstrom Rack for new items that are discounted.

Have a nice visit! Hope you find some good bargains.

In NYC, there are a few consignment shops that have multiple locations-I find Ina to be the most reliable, as I have seen a few fakes at Second Time Around. There are also some great thrift/charity shops, including Housing Works. You can also check TJ Maxx, Neiman Marcus Last Call, and Nordstrom Rack for new items that are discounted.

Have a nice visit! Hope you find some good bargains.

Thanks!!
I look forward to my stay, both in Washington and NYC, and I hope I will find a special bag (to a bargain) to bring home.