Advice on sale purchase needed!

Update -my lovely husband and I went over to a very windy wet Glasgow this morning and managed to exchange the waders sparkle tweed alexa for the last tillie left in house of Fraser (black). As a further bonus, I managed to get a further discount of 20% as there was a small scratch to one of the buckles (pays to have a cheeky husband asking for discount!) so I actually managed to get a real bargain! Very happy now, no second thoughts at all :smile: very little stock left in hof Glasgow now almost all sale stuff gone. Thanks for all your advice!

congrats!! you deffo made the right choice, that is a real bargain!!!

Congrats! Glad you got the bag you really wanted, and what a clever DH! I would have to agree, I'd be cautious of the sparkle tweed, I'm just not careful enough to have a bag so delicate...

Update -my lovely husband and I went over to a very windy wet Glasgow this morning and managed to exchange the waders sparkle tweed alexa for the last tillie left in house of Fraser (black). As a further bonus, I managed to get a further discount of 20% as there was a small scratch to one of the buckles (pays to have a cheeky husband asking for discount!) so I actually managed to get a real bargain! Very happy now, no second thoughts at all :smile: very little stock left in hof Glasgow now almost all sale stuff gone. Thanks for all your advice!
Well done on the extra discount that is a bargain! I love the sparkle tweed, but I would be so worried about ruining it that I probably wouldn't wear it and if I spend that much on a bag, I want to wear it!

Definitely return it. I did the exact same thing today. Bought the Mitzy tote in eggplant, shop was heaving so didn't try it on. Loved the look of the bag, got home, tried it on and didn't like it at all. Thought maybe it would be fine but after a few hours of it niggling the back of my mind I went back to the store and exchanged it for the east west eggplant Mitzy and I'm so much happier.

I talked a girl out of sparkle tweed in the shop today, I honestly wouldn't spend my money on it.
The tillie is lovely, my choice today was between the tillie and the Mitzy, only went for the Mitzy because I needed something a bit bigger.

oooh mityt egg plant??? Can I ask if you saw this in London? I just got an Oak one but would love one in eggplant!

Thanks

Grace

Hi, can anybody give me some advice please.
I bought the black oversized alexa a week ago from Flannels. Love it, however when I have gone into selfridges and looked at over black OS alexas, mine looks VERY wrinkly in comparison? I am a bit confused as to why mine looks so different, it is black buffalo leather . There are no problems with the bag like scratches etc or marks inside it is just the leather that looks very old.

I know Mulberry leather ages differently however I thought this would happen over time??

Does anybody have any advice about what I should do? PS - I also know that this was the last bag that Flannels had in stock in the entire company xx