Advice on New Wallet

gohoy

Dec 22, 2007
I am really interested in getting a new wallet and while looking online, i saw some really interesting ones on Balenciagas site. They were styled in the way as the city bag. I usually buy Vuitton but i am looking for something new. Does anyone know of any models like that and if so what price do they start at? Thanks!

Hi, here's a thread with pictures of all sorts of Balenciaga wallets: http://forum.purseblog.com/balencia...lenciaga-accessories-and-clutches-139436.html

Here's a price/size reference chart: http://forum.purseblog.com/balencia...-prices-for-all-balenciaga-styles-144151.html

You were probably looking at the Money or Compagnon. The search is down at the moment, but when it's up, you can do a search for the two. There are lots of pictures (including ones of the interior and comparison pictures) of those 2 wallet styles.

The RH Money is $475 and RH Compagnon, $525.

The money is a great wallet. It's very functional and roomy. The giant hardware money is $545. Don't know what will happen next season as the prices are going up. The bags are going up by $100 (uniformly, I feel) but it would be ridiculous to apply it to the accessories as well, so I think that the money and compagnon will go up in price as well, but less. Don't quote me on that though, as these luxury goods companies don't always behave logically. Chanel and the frequency of their price increases is a good example.

The Money is worth it..never thought the day would come when I would spend that much on a WALLET and consider it a bargain..light, strong, roomey and pretty.

The Money is worth it..never thought the day would come when I would spend that much on a WALLET and consider it a bargain..light, strong, roomey and pretty.

I know. I wouldn't call it a bargain exactly but after my new Bal wallet was stolen, I hemmed and hawed about getting another Bal wallet so soon after I'd just bought one but in the end, I just couldn't imagine using another wallet. It's perfect really. :love: