Advice on how to answer PIA buyer tactfully

I can understand emailing about condition (some sellers don't disclose everything and some people are also extremely picky) but I know how frustrating it must be to be getting offers when it's only BIN. Every ebayer is different but I never haggle etc, it just makes me feel like I'm being rude I don't know why. What's the lowest price? What it's listed as.

Exactly

I just received an offer for an item I have listed for $1600.00 - the offer $700.00!! What a moron, I really just want to tell them off but I can't. My NEW item is 1/2 the price I paid and comes with an appraisal. Last year I did something stupid and sent a reply back and asked her what she was smoking...I know - bad.

:roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:

I dunno why, but I find this extremely funny.

I just received an offer for an item I have listed for $1600.00 - the offer $700.00!! What a moron, I really just want to tell them off but I can't. My NEW item is 1/2 the price I paid and comes with an appraisal. Last year I did something stupid and sent a reply back and asked her what she was smoking...I know - bad.
Did she word her offer that she'll "take it off your hands for $700?"

That bugs me!

Another favorite (NOT!) question is from the buyer who emails that "I saw this at the outlet/Macy's/Marshall's/whatever retailer for $xxx so I'll pay that amount plus $5 for shipping.

My response, admittedly snarky is that "if you can get it for that price and make money selling for your offer price, I wish you the best of luck with your business." And I remind them of fees, time, materials, gas prices to go shopping, sales tax, etc. Usually I never hear back.