Advice on Buying a Tote

Evboobear

Feb 21, 2010
I would like my next Coach purchase to be a tote, or something that has structure. My current small collection of Coach consists of a Soho Flap, Groovy, Brooke, & swingpack. The only thing that has caught my eye in the new collection has been the Peyton Tote, but I'm not sure I like that it doesn't close. I also prefer small/med purses because I cannot tolerate heavy bags very well. My poor, beautiful Brooke barely gets to see sunlight.

I won't be able to get it soon, so I still have time to wait and see what will be coming out in the next couple of months. However, older style recommendations are welcome because I can always find it on eBay. I do not have a Coach or Outlet store anywhere near me, I just have a Macy's & Dillard's.

TIA!

The ERgo Hobo (Tote) is really light weight and gorgeous (has Legacy Lining).. They go for good prices..

There are tones of Totes and Hobos on the Hampton Line that are very light and come in tons of styles and go for great prices...

I would not recommend a Glam tote. I had one but I didn't like the way the zipper would fall into the bag when something was in the small inside pockets. I also didn't like the way the handle was sewn onto cloth. It made me nervous seeing it being pulled away from the fabric. Just my observations!

I know you said you didn't have an outlet nearby but I picked up the Bleeker? tote that has the stripe lining and it's been great!