Advice Needed! Wallet with Venice Hobo??

pdx

May 22, 2010
Hi! I'm new here, and just got my first Botkier, a caramel Venice Hobo. I loooove it! Such a great color!

Now my dilemma is, what kind of wallet shall I get to go with it? Color, style, shape? I'm lost.

If you have this bag, what do you use?

Would a teal or turquoise look weird? I gravitate to that color for some reason... :smile:

Thanks for any advice you can provide!!

I also don't match my wallet because I also switch handbags frequently. I'd say go for color if you like it. I have a bright red embossed Furla wallet that I bought in Italy years ago. It definitely doesn't match all my bags, but I don't care because I love it.

Yeah, I hear you. Matchy matchy can be annoying. Thanks for your advice, everyone- I think you're right and I'll go with my gut in terms of color and style. The funny thing is, I already own 3 awesome wallets but they're all shades of caramel, coral, and sienna, so they happen to clash terribly with my Venice!

I've been reading great things about HH wallets, so I'll look into that- too bad they don't sell their stuff anywhere on the west coast.

Oh well, just an excuse to find myself a pretty in a different color family... ;)