Advice needed small betty- cream or black?

brigitte0810

Jul 23, 2007
Hi ladies, I am really torn, actually I am looking for a small Betty in black (regular or even patent, which also sounds so gorgeous), because I need and want a small black bag, but then I don't know how long it will take until it shows up (and I will be away for ten days from Friday on so I fear that exactly during this time this exact bag I'm looking for will show up and will be unavailable for me!!:sad:), and there is this really cute cream coloured small Betty, which is ending today, and I really wonder whether I should go for it? I try to picture myself with it, and do think it's nice, but then this might mean that I will then have to wait much longer for a small black bag, and also I've just purchased a cream coloured Chloé Maggie...:shrugs:
What should I do? Please help me with my decision!:sweatdrop:

It is difficult. If it were me, I would prob get the cream betty, as it is there now. I hate waiting for the right bag :sweatdrop: to turn up. But in saying that, usually if I buy one, the one I really want turns up tight after.:crybaby: So go with your gut instict, is what I say.:heart:

You could always buy the cream betty, especailly if its a good price, and if a black one comes on later on you could sell it and fund the black one (or keep both, black and cream are different enough colours to have one of each)? There always seems to be people on the look out for a betty.

But if u have ur heart set on black then maybe wait? I nearly bought a black mini paddy cuz it was available and now I'm so glad I waited for the chocolate! I love her!

Thanks for your advice! Now I've waited for too long, somebody got it before it ended for a really great price offer (I was just about to make an offer myself and I would have topped it by just a little...
crybaby.gif
) Well, then that was meant to be like that... There will be the right one, hopefully after my Easter holiday!
love.gif

Oh Brigitte, could this be ur Betty? :tender:
It's beautiful, but I have fallen for the small Betty with the two bags in the front and with the golden ring zipper pulls. There is even a small sized black Betty on ebay in UK, but with regular silver hardware zippers... I'm difficult, I know, and especially since from Friday on I'll be gone for 8 days and I am kind of thinking theat the perfect bag will show up exactly druing that time and then will be gone forever...:Push:
Thank you anyway, it's so sweet that you are thinking of me!:love:
Thank you also, artpassion to post the link! I really appreciated that!:flowers:

One will turn up Bridgette - and when it does, your wait will make you love it more. I'm sorry you missed out on the cream one - it is a gorgeous color - I would have been torn as well.

I don't know whether you have a model preference - but I personally like the ones with the brass lock zip pull - the leather tab ones aren't as cute in my opinion. Don't give up hope - one will come along with your name on it :balloon: