Advice needed (on bags of course!)

Velouria

Italian shopaholic
Nov 14, 2007
Shh...RAOK time
Hey everybody!
It is that time of my life: I need a big black bag that says "I'm a grown up" without saying "I'm old". All my black handbags are evening purses, and they're tiny, so I need something in the tote range, I guess.
It needs to have a shoulder strap, and my budget at the moment is around £300-350.
Any help would be appreciated, have a nice day everybody :smile:

TheNordstrom Anniversary Saleis NOW open to Ambassador cardmembers.Click or tap to shop the Nordstrom sale!
P.S. Don't forget to join the activeNAS 2020 threadand share your hauls with the community!

Velouria

Italian shopaholic
Nov 14, 2007
Shh...RAOK time
Oh, that's lovely!
The website still lists it at 395$ tho, do you happen to know where I can find it on sale?
Full price is still within my budget, but if I get it for less I can squeeze in a LV wallet before banning myself :girlsigh:

Velouria

Italian shopaholic
Nov 14, 2007
Shh...RAOK time
EDIT: nevermind, I didn't try to checkout :smile:

Do you have one? How does the leather feel?
I'll have to try and get info on how much would customs charge me in the UK. That's always a pain :/

Fallen Angel
Feb 1, 2007
I love these bags! please let us know if the leather is as good as it looks

tracy814

Jul 19, 2007
I love my new Gryson Olivia - it's adorable as an arm bag or shoulder bag, very rich and has a totally different look when the sides are snapped vs. unsnapped, and it's big and elegant looking, I think.

HH bags are gorgeous leather too - I've loved all those I've owned!

mlinky

O.G.
Jul 18, 2006
Oooops, sorry it took so long, I was offline for the long weekend. The leather is soft and smooshy. I don't own the bag, but I own several other HH bags and love them. I've been eyeing the Suki myself.

Velouria

Italian shopaholic
Nov 14, 2007
Shh...RAOK time
Thanks for all the answers! Apparently I waited too long and the Suki is no longer on sale :crybaby:

I just got a Cole Haan black patent tote: had to go for it on Ebay since Cole Haan doesn't ship outside the US yet :tdown:
I wasn't too keen on patent leather, but I recently bought a pair of Prada flats in black patent with a silver point, and I was only wearing them with a Furla clutch, which basically meant only wearing them in the evening.
Now to cross my fingers and hope I didn't get scammed!

Still cruising around for more black bags, so keep them coming if you have more suggestions :yes: