Advice Needed...Is this a good leather jacket?

1. Nordstrom Winter Sale Now Until February 24, Save Up To 40% With Free Shipping and Free Returns. SHOP NOW
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I am in need of a good black leather jacket...this Vince jacket is a 3/4 sleeve jacket that runs a little large, even for an extra small. What do you ladies and gents think?

I am unsure about the 3/4 sleeve...but wanted to get some opinions.

Thanks!

vince2small.jpg vincesmall1.jpg
  2. can you post modeling pic?? it's hard to tell just by looking at a jacket...
    i posted mine and ask ppl...got a lot of helpful opinions.

3. ^^ As Juneping said, pics would help. I have a (different) Vince leather jacket that I love and I think the quality is great.

4. I would want full sleeves.

5. I like full sleeves and a more fitted leather jacket, but its hard to tell how it would fit by looking just at those pics...

6. not a fan of it.. the shape looks a little odd, but it's hard to judge without a modeling pic. 3/4 sleeves is fine on a normal jacket but on a leather one seems a little weird. normally i think leather jackets are for warmth and having 3/4 sleeves kind of defeats that purpose.

7. Yeah modelling pic would help!!
    I always love Vince too~~