Advice needed for Picotin 22 Rouge Pivone

p_milia

Mar 25, 2008
Hello ladies,

It is my first time posting and this might be my first Hermes purchase.

It is second hand bundled with a twilly and Mai Tai bag insert. Bag is stamped R square, said to be in pristine condition, comes with receipt but no box.

It sounds like a steal at approx USD2500.

So, should I or should I not make it mine? TIA your precious inputs ladies :smile:

Attachments

• 6709E05B-A852-462C-AD70-2E8EFAA55F24.jpeg
    6709E05B-A852-462C-AD70-2E8EFAA55F24.jpeg
    269.9 KB · Views: 344
Reactions: obsessedwhermes
Hi there! here are my two cents: First, be sure to get any bag authenticated if not buying directly from H. Next, ask yourself if you love it, or is it simply the one that is readily available, but not your dream bag or color? If you love it, and it's authentic.. then you have checked important boxes. As far as pricing goes, it is selling for near retail price, so consider whether you love it enough to pay that price when picotins can be found on the resale market well below retail price. RP is a lovely, happy color; Good luck deciding... please let us know what you decide to do!!

If this is your dream color, yes. Otherwise, drop by at the boutique or check often online. The seller’s price is too similar to the retail price, might as well get a brand new one in the color you really want. Good luck!