Advice needed: Closet editing

Maybe mine isn’t the popular opinion but I would sell the red M/L. Collectively the remaining four bags make a wonderful collection and either the mermaid M/L or the red mini should easily stand in for when you use your red M/L.

Reactions: rutabaga
Maybe mine isn’t the popular opinion but I would sell the red M/L. Collectively the remaining four bags make a wonderful collection and either the mermaid M/L or the red mini should easily stand in for when you use your red M/L.

That was my original thought before coming here. I will have to think again....:doh:

Saw your avatar. I am falling for Hermes lately and want to get Bolide 31 and a Retourne Kelly 28. I use larger bags for work. That is another reason why I am selling my Chanel.

Reactions: eckw
That was my original thought before coming here. I will have to think again....:doh:

Saw your avatar. I am falling for Hermes lately and want to get Bolide 31 and a Retourne Kelly 28. I use larger bags for work. That is another reason why I am selling my Chanel.

Oh those are both great work bags! When I first started with H, I was more into Lindys and Birkins but now I find myself using my K25 and K28 the most. (Both retournes, I find Sellier too rigid for me.) Bolide is another great lowkey bag and eventually I would like to add a Bolide 27 but only in the right leather/colorway. (I’m in no hurry as I’m in a really great place with my bag collection right now.)

Good luck, you have a great selection of Chanels and seem to be someone who is thoughtful about shaping your collection. (I made a lot of expensive mistakes with my Chanel buying. Luckily H limits bag purchases so I’m much more thoughtful these days. :P)

i honestly would hold on to all of those bags. i have 3 kids 9,6,3 and i know it really seems like you may never use some things again, but now that my youngest is 3 , we have had some adult outings and certain bags come in really handy and fabulous! and just think how sad you would be if you missed them as lifestyle will evolve. And it will be more expensive to buy again..

All of your bags are timeless and look amazing. That Iridescent mermaid m/l is a total showstopper. It will completely transform any neutral outfit. Hope you will enjoy your beauties in good health.
Thank you. After some thought, I sent the Boy off for consignment. This one is not that hard to get. Hopefully I won’t miss him too much!

Reactions: OCMomof3

After seeing a photo of the entire collection, I have to agree. But I remain firm in my vote to sell the boy, which I see you’ve sent off to consignment :smile:

I think you made the right decision to sell the Boy. I love the Boy bag, but only in the Small size. Anything bigger is just too boxy and looks out of proportion.

Are you planning to get another bag to replace it or just sit on it for a while?

I want to get a Bolide 31 for work in addition to a Saint Laurent Toy LouLou I just bought as a replacement for the Boy! I am liking the LouLou so far: light-weight and less structured, good combo for a toddler/infant mom.

I think you made the right decision to sell the Boy. I love the Boy bag, but only in the Small size. Anything bigger is just too boxy and looks out of proportion.

Are you planning to get another bag to replace it or just sit on it for a while?

Reactions: inverved