Advice how/where to buy vintage

This bag is $3050 describe as good condition from 1992-94? It doesn’t have the authenticity card and box. It includes: dust bag and certificate from authenticator .. is this a good price? Or should I keep looking?

I would pass on this one. For a rating of "good" condition and w/o the card, the price should be in the $2000-2500 range. I own several vintage pieces and you CAN get one in excellent condition. You just have to be patient and stalk Fashionphile and Boutique Patina (my personal fave for vintage Chanel).

For lambkin in very good condition with the card around 2800 USD and for caviar around 4000-4200 USD. There are a lot of vintage bags in Europe and maybe they can ship to the US, if they are not a huge company but a small seller. I would try designerwishbags, reawake, affordableluxury, xupes and designer-vintage. Otherwise brand_jfa and boom2hanten are good ebay sellers from Japan with lots of vintage bags and a lot of people who bought from them didn't have to pay import taxes..
Do you have any experience with Designer Stories in the Netherlands? How was is it?

The best place for vintage finds is with Japanese consignment stores on eBay. Tons of selection, much better prices than fashionphile, and if you go with a reputable seller, should not have any issues with authenticity (of course you should still get it independently authenticated). Definitely use PayPal for payment - it has great buyer protection.

Reactions: Swathi