Advent Calendars 2020

angelcots

May 15, 2020
I want a really nice advent calendar this year but I can't decide what to get. I know Anthropologie has a calendar devoted to the Volcano Candle for $158. NYX has a 24 day beauty calendar and a 12 day lip calendar (both on the cheaper side). YSL has a $300 beauty calendar that covers 24 days. Dior's calendar is $460 which is over what I'm willing to spend, but it does look amazing.

Anyone know which advent calendar they are getting or are interested in? I'd love to hear some more options I may have missed. Thanks!

capri-blue-social-1571244682.pngnyx-advent-calendar-2020.jpg
NYX-12-Day-Advent-Calendar-2020.jpgysl-beauty-advent-calendar-2020.jpg
dior-advent-calendar-2020-review.jpg

I'm not sure if this is in your budget, but I got the Diptyque advent calendar. This year's was particularly special as it's not their usual black-and-white color scheme, but rather a colorful illustration-filled one by Ugo Gattoni.

I checked it out in store and it seemed very sturdy, with pull-out drawers instead of perforated cardboard. I'm planning on keeping it out on my vanity afterwards and repurposing it as a jewelry and makeup holder.

calendrier-ouvert-compo_1.png

Reactions: staceyjan
Hello everyone. I'm so obsessed with design of Dior advent calendar 2020 and am so upset that I can't purchase it from a boutique. The SA told me that it's not for sale due to limited quantity is available only for VIC, at least in USA. I saw it's readily available on United Kingdom website, but none in USA. Does anyone know how can I lace my fingers on it?:smile:))