Adox boots - pros and cons?

jedimaster

O.G.
Dec 21, 2006
I know that a couple of you own these. One person said to buy your typical CL size. Someone else said, they killed her feet. I usually dont wear this height, but I do find the Belle quite comfortable, and the Adox did not feel bad height - wise in the store (albeit it was the wrong size, so I didnt buy them). Any feedback on wearability would be welcomed. They are very good looking boots by the way! I have no hesitation about them aesthetically , but I dont want to make a mistake and spend this much on something not comfortable to wear.
Thanks in advance for advice, opinions.

I love mine! They are extremely comfortable. I also have quite wide calf’s and I am a curvy figure and they fit perfectly. I went one size up. I think they hold up great but only actually have worn them a couple of times. I want the red sole complitely gone then I will put on vibram so that I will be able to wear them in the winter months to. I bought these as a work horse shoe so really hope they last. They now have become softer and even better

Reactions: jedimaster
I love mine! They are extremely comfortable. I also have quite wide calf’s and I am a curvy figure and they fit perfectly. I went one size up. I think they hold up great but only actually have worn them a couple of times. I want the red sole complitely gone then I will put on vibram so that I will be able to wear them in the winter months to. I bought these as a work horse shoe so really hope they last. They now have become softer and even better
Thank you for this feedback! I am worried about the heel height, but I have the belle (which are also 85) and they are very comfortable. Im really tempted by these.

I just purchased these and the heel height an width is perfect. I think they make a great everyday boot. I am a 39 in most shoes but in CL Boots, I get a 40 so I can wear socks and so the boots are a bit more comfortable.

I really wanted the Belle and they rubbed my ankle so that was not going to work. The Bianca was a bit too big around the top of my feet so I decided I did not like the gap in suede. I have small legs/ankles, etc. So my only option was the Adox which look very nice on. So glad I got them.

I just purchased these and the heel height an width is perfect. I think they make a great everyday boot. I am a 39 in most shoes but in CL Boots, I get a 40 so I can wear socks and so the boots are a bit more comfortable.

I really wanted the Belle and they rubbed my ankle so that was not going to work. The Bianca was a bit too big around the top of my feet so I decided I did not like the gap in suede. I have small legs/ankles, etc. So my only option was the Adox which look very nice on. So glad I got them.

Hi... I’m thinking about getting a pair. Could you tell me how they’ve held up? Wear/tear. Do you find them comfortable? Skemnrjbg I could possibly wear all day? Did you have to size up?

Reactions: tolliv
Hi... I’m thinking about getting a pair. Could you tell me how they’ve held up? Wear/tear. Do you find them comfortable? Skemnrjbg I could possibly wear all day? Did you have to size up?

These have held up very well and are my favorite boot with a heel. Since I wore them 2 weeks straight they are a little beat up.

I purchased a size 39 and now they are a little big so I wear thicker socks. They were a perfect fit when I purchased them so it’s hard to say if I should have gone down a size. LMK if this helps

Thank you so much!!! I just ordered a pair

These have held up very well and are my favorite boot with a heel. Since I wore them 2 weeks straight they are a little beat up.

I purchased a size 39 and now they are a little big so I wear thicker socks. They were a perfect fit when I purchased them so it’s hard to say if I should have gone down a size. LMK if this helps

Reactions: tolliv