Addy’s Loewe Small Classic Calfskin Puzzle in Blue Colorblock

• Love
Reactions: Addy and jennlt
Thank you! I think it’s nuts that these can fold down. Lol. I’m thinking about the Mini next. How roomy is it?
I know! I like that it folds since I live in fire area and I have to keep my favorite bags packed up half the year:smile:
It holds quite a bit: My Iphone 11, mini pochette or Chanel O case, key pouch and probably one more small item.

• Love
Reactions: Addy
I know! I like that it folds since I live in fire area and I have to keep my favorite bags packed up half the year:smile:
It holds quite a bit: My Iphone 11, mini pochette or Chanel O case, key pouch and probably one more small item.
That's very smart of you! And thank you for the info! Sounds like the size would work well for me on those days I don't need to carry a lot.

Reactions: chloebagfreak
Hi Addy!

Congratulations! Happy you have your lovely puzzle! That color combination is so pretty! Have you had a chance to wear it? What do you think?
Thank you Q! I have worn it once when I went on a longer shopping trip and needed to bring a cosmetic pouch. It is so roomy but not too big, KWIM? Got a few compliments too, out of the blue. It is rare to see Loewe in my parts.

Reactions: jennlt