Adding Chloe to the Mix ;)

miu miu1

it's a moto world ;)
O.G.
Jul 1, 2009
I have been eyeing Chloe bags for a quite a while now and while in London for my Birthday I found a bag I could not say no too...Sssssso who´s up for a reveal???

And I got mine in London, so that must mean something :biggrin:

Show me more piccys ;) Ooo I cant wait to see her. Where did you go in London to get it? I was thinking of the Chloe store in Sloane Street ?

What size did you go for ? and how do you find the long strap does it sit ok on your shoulder. Oh and does she have a saggy bottom? LOL

I owned some Mulberrys before and because the leather was so soft when you placed your items inside the bottom went and sagged down but I think the Paratys dont seem to do that so much ?

Show me more piccys ;) Ooo I cant wait to see her. Where did you go in London to get it? I was thinking of the Chloe store in Sloane Street ?

What size did you go for ? and how do you find the long strap does it sit ok on your shoulder. Oh and does she have a saggy bottom? LOL

I owned some Mulberrys before and because the leather was so soft when you placed your items inside the bottom went and sagged down but I think the Paratys dont seem to do that so much ?

I got her at Harrods, had a great SA there :tup:
It's the medium size and the long strap is very comfortable on the shoulder. I used it as on the flight home and had it filled with my wallet, a book and my iPad and I don't think the bottom was saggy.

Oh My !!:graucho: She is a beauty !!! I could stare at Paratys all day LOL

I love the Pyhton ones. How do you care for them do you have to use a special cream or anything?

So is this your 1st Chloe purchase?

Thank you.
It's my first Chloe and my first Python bag too. So far I have not used anything on it :smile:

I got her at Harrods, had a great SA there :tup:
It's the medium size and the long strap is very comfortable on the shoulder. I used it as on the flight home and had it filled with my wallet, a book and my iPad and I don't think the bottom was saggy.

Ar thank you for that ;) And I think if the Sloane Street store dont have what Im after then I will pay a visit also to Harrods :biggrin: