Addicted to Hermes questionnaire

CobaltBlu

Butterfly Wrangler
O.G.
Oct 20, 2006
Having some fun with an addiction questionnaire. For entertainment purposes only. See your mental health professional (or Hermes SA) if you feel you are really having trouble.

We are all in this boat together, arent we!!!
  1. Do you ever lose time from work or school due to Hermes? (or tPF)
  2. Has Hermes ever made your home life unhappy? (if so, you need to improve at sneaking in your purchases)
  3. Does Hermes affect your reputation? (LOL)
  4. Have you ever felt remorse after shoppping for your Hermes bags, scarves, or lovely items for the home? (ha, I know you all answered no to this one!)
  5. Do you often shop at Hermes, ebay or L-Z until your last dollar is gone? (or your SO's last dollar)
  6. Do you ever borrow to finance your Birkin? (seriously, dont do this one)
  7. Have you ever sold anything to finance Hermes (like LV)
  8. Are you reluctant to use "Hermes bag money" for normal expenditures? (like LV, food, rent)
  9. Does Shopping for Birkins make you careless of the welfare of yourself or your family? (like leaving your daughter in H to run get your wallet to buy a birkin, LOL)
  10. After a croc Kelly score do you have a strong urge to return and find one in another color? (or a few accessories, hmmmm?)
  11. Do you often buy Hermes until the last dollar (in your bearn wallet) is gone?
  12. Do you ever shop at Hermes or ebay longer than you had planned? (LOL, of course, we all do that!)
  13. Have you ever bought a little something at Hermes to escape worry or trouble? (of course, its the best way to escape worry or trouble, duh!)
  14. Have you ever committed, or considered committing, an illegal act to finance Hermes purchases? (stealing from DH DOES count)
  15. Does thinking about Birkins and Kelleys in exotic skins cause you to have difficulty in sleeping? (do dreams count??)
  16. Do arguments, disappointments or frustrations create within you an urge to go immediately to see your Hermes SA? (they never waiver in their devotion)
  17. Do you ever have an urge to celebrate any good fortune by a few hours of shopping at Hermes ebay, or L-Z? (and celebrate your purchases at the PF)
If you answered yes to more than three questions (AND YOU DID), congratulations!!
:yes: :yes:

1. Do you ever lose time from work or school due to Hermes? (or tPF) oui
  2. Has Hermes ever made your home life unhappy? (if so, you need to improve at sneaking in your purchases) non
  3. Does Hermes affect your reputation? (LOL) non
  4. Have you ever felt remorse after shoppping for your Hermes bags, scarves, or lovely items for the home? (ha, I know you all answered no to this one!)non
  5. Do you often shop at Hermes, ebay or L-Z until your last dollar is gone? (or your SO's last dollar) have done, yes.
  6. Do you ever borrow to finance your Birkin? (seriously, dont do this one) non
  7. Have you ever sold anything to finance Hermes (like LV) oui
  8. Are you reluctant to use "Hermes bag money" for normal expenditures? (like LV, food, rent) no, my "bag money" is only for bags and goodies!
  9. Does Shopping for Birkins make you careless of the welfare of yourself or your family? (like leaving your daughter in H to run get your wallet to buy a birkin, LOL) oui, occasionally.
  10. After a croc Kelly score do you have a strong urge to return and find one in another color? (or a few accessories, hmmmm?) haven't scored a croc yet, but will let you know...!!
  11. Do you often buy Hermes until the last dollar (in your bearn wallet) is gone? non
  12. Do you ever shop at Hermes or ebay longer than you had planned? (LOL, of course, we all do that!) OUI!
  13. Have you ever bought a little something at Hermes to escape worry or trouble? (of course, its the best way to escape worry or trouble, duh!) no, I'm a planner when it comes to shopping!
  14. Have you ever committed, or considered committing, an illegal act to finance Hermes purchases? (stealing from DH DOES count) no....LOL! But I will now :graucho:
  15. Does thinking about Birkins and Kellys in exotic skins cause you to have difficulty in sleeping? (do dreams count??) oui
  16. Do arguments, disappointments or frustrations create within you an urge to go immediately to see your Hermes SA? (they never waiver in their devotion) non
  17. Do you ever have an urge to celebrate any good fortune by a few hours of shopping at Hermes ebay, or L-Z? (and celebrate your purchases at the PF)YESSSSSSSS!

1. Do you ever lose time from work or school due to Hermes? (or tPF) Used to, but now I just lose sleep since I don't get on at work
  2. Has Hermes ever made your home life unhappy? (if so, you need to improve at sneaking in your purchases) Oh hell yeah
  3. Does Hermes affect your reputation? (LOL) Reputation? What reputation?
  4. Have you ever felt remorse after shoppping for your Hermes bags, scarves, or lovely items for the home? (ha, I know you all answered no to this one!) Every. Bloody. Single. Time.
  5. Do you often shop at Hermes, ebay or L-Z until your last dollar is gone? (or your SO's last dollar) I use credit card, so it doesn't count.:P
  6. Do you ever borrow to finance your Birkin? (seriously, dont do this one) Hmm ... I put it on credit card and then pay it right off, does that count?
  7. Have you ever sold anything to finance Hermes (like LV) Yup, all my other bags (I really missed my Tom Ford Dragon Bag though:crybaby: )
  8. Are you reluctant to use "Hermes bag money" for normal expenditures? (like LV, food, rent) Yeah ... :sweatdrop:
  9. Does Shopping for Birkins make you careless of the welfare of yourself or your family? (like leaving your daughter in H to run get your wallet to buy a birkin, LOL) Huh? I have a family? Oh wait, yeah I do...
  10. After a croc Kelly score do you have a strong urge to return and find one in another color? (or a few accessories, hmmmm?) *sigh* Don't know this one, no croc Kelly yet.
  11. Do you often buy Hermes until the last dollar (in your bearn wallet) is gone? See #6
  12. Do you ever shop at Hermes or ebay longer than you had planned? (LOL, of course, we all do that!) Sadly, yes ...
  13. Have you ever bought a little something at Hermes to escape worry or trouble? (of course, its the best way to escape worry or trouble, duh!) Right again!
  14. Have you ever committed, or considered committing, an illegal act to finance Hermes purchases? (stealing from DH DOES count) Not yet ...
  15. Does thinking about Birkins and Kelleys in exotic skins cause you to have difficulty in sleeping? (do dreams count??) HOLY SH!T YEAAAH~~~ I had SO MANY Hermes nightmares already~
  16. Do arguments, disappointments or frustrations create within you an urge to go immediately to see your Hermes SA? (they never waiver in their devotion) Yup yup yup
  17. Do you ever have an urge to celebrate any good fortune by a few hours of shopping at Hermes ebay, or L-Z? (and celebrate your purchases at the PF) Not yet but that's because there hadn't been much good fortune, so so far I just go in and buy stuff when I feel crappy ...

^^oh, how funny...
Actually, those werent my answers, just my little quips.

GF, you are so muli-national tonight!

I better answer for real

1. Do you ever lose time from work or school due to Hermes? (or tPF) Yep
  2. Has Hermes ever made your home life unhappy? (if so, you need to improve at sneaking in your purchases) nope, quite the opposite
  3. Does Hermes affect your reputation? (LOL) nope
  4. Have you ever felt remorse after shoppping for your Hermes bags, scarves, or lovely items for the home? (ha, I know you all answered no to this one!) nope
  5. Do you often shop at Hermes, ebay or L-Z until your last dollar is gone? (or your SO's last dollar) no, but I do get tempted
  6. Do you ever borrow to finance your Birkin? (seriously, dont do this one) no birkin yet
  7. Have you ever sold anything to finance Hermes (like LV) not yet
  8. Are you reluctant to use "Hermes bag money" for normal expenditures? (like LV, food, rent) hmmmmm
  9. Does Shopping for Birkins make you careless of the welfare of yourself or your family? (like leaving your daughter in H to run get your wallet to buy a birkin, LOL) nope, that was someone else, than goodness.
  10. After a croc Kelly score do you have a strong urge to return and find one in another color? (or a few accessories, hmmmm?) N/A
  11. Do you often buy Hermes until the last dollar (in your bearn wallet) is gone? not yet
  12. Do you ever shop at Hermes or ebay longer than you had planned? (LOL, of course, we all do that!) yep
  13. Have you ever bought a little something at Hermes to escape worry or trouble? (of course, its the best way to escape worry or trouble, duh!)no, but the shopping is is fun.
  14. Have you ever committed, or considered committing, an illegal act to finance Hermes purchases? (stealing from DH DOES count) hmmmm
  15. Does thinking about Birkins and Kelleys in exotic skins cause you to have difficulty in sleeping? (do dreams count??)
  16. Do arguments, disappointments or frustrations create within you an urge to go immediately to see your Hermes SA? (they never waiver in their devotion) not exactly, but I do wish there was one closer
  17. Do you ever have an urge to celebrate any good fortune by a few hours of shopping at Hermes ebay, or L-Z? (and celebrate your purchases at the PF) when "good fortune" = extra cash, yep

Do you ever lose time from work or school due to Hermes? (or tPF) yes :shame:
  1. Has Hermes ever made your home life unhappy? (if so, you need to improve at sneaking in your purchases) no, my dog Rhoda fully approves of my purchases
  2. Does Hermes affect your reputation? (LOL) i am not sure what people say about me behind my back:s . They probably say I am crazy but with great taste!
  3. Have you ever felt remorse after shoppping for your Hermes bags, scarves, or lovely items for the home? (ha, I know you all answered no to this one!) nope
  4. Do you often shop at Hermes, ebay or L-Z until your last dollar is gone? (or your SO's last dollar) no, that would be foolish
  5. Do you ever borrow to finance your Birkin? (seriously, dont do this one) that would be foolish too
  6. Have you ever sold anything to finance Hermes (like LV) only my soul to the devil
  7. Are you reluctant to use "Hermes bag money" for normal expenditures? (like LV, food, rent) noooooo
  8. Does Shopping for Birkins make you careless of the welfare of yourself or your family? (like leaving your daughter in H to run get your wallet to buy a birkin, LOL) noooooo
  9. After a croc Kelly score do you have a strong urge to return and find one in another color? (or a few accessories, hmmmm?) to be quite honest, croc doesn't do much for me. I am a bovine girl through and through (mooooh!)
  10. Do you often buy Hermes until the last dollar (in your bearn wallet) is gone? no way
  11. Do you ever shop at Hermes or ebay longer than you had planned? (LOL, of course, we all do that!) oh yes.....:shame:
  12. Have you ever bought a little something at Hermes to escape worry or trouble? (of course, its the best way to escape worry or trouble, duh!) hmmmm.... i don't think so actually. i am not a frustration-shopper
  13. Have you ever committed, or considered committing, an illegal act to finance Hermes purchases? (stealing from DH DOES count) not yet.
  14. Does thinking about Birkins and Kelleys in exotic skins cause you to have difficulty in sleeping? (do dreams count??) exotic skins no. Box: YES! I know I am not the only one on this board who actually dreams about Hermes
  15. Do arguments, disappointments or frustrations create within you an urge to go immediately to see your Hermes SA? (they never waiver in their devotion) not really, see above
  16. Do you ever have an urge to celebrate any good fortune by a few hours of shopping at Hermes ebay, or L-Z? (and celebrate your purchases at the PF) YES YES YES! I love rewarding myself with Hermes!

LOL, Kou, I don't think nornal ladies would find him a hottie, but he has grown on me........AND he has the back room keys.......

AND he's chubby....I LOVE chubby.....(pun INTENDED)