Add Shoulder strap on a Neverfull PM?

Missan2net

May 6, 2014
I have the chance to buy a pre-loved Neverfull PM at a good price but I usually only wear bags with shoulder or cross body straps. Wondering if I could attach a strap to the metal parts where you cinch the bag closed...what do you guys think? TIA!

Interesting thought, I always wondered if there was a way to stretch the straps a bit to make them just a tad longer. Or buy an older one & replace the straps with the mm straps ��

I just purchased one myself pre-loved and wouldn't dream of adding or taking away anything (should arrive end of week). I think you either need to leave the bag alone or bump up to the MM...IMHO! :smile:

Attaching a shoulder strap is something I do with lots of my bags.
However, the tiny rings to cinch on the sides of the NF are not made to bear wait. I would imagine they would pull out rather quickly if you had any weight on them.
Best of luck.

I add straps to my bag sometimes that weren't made to be worn with them .. It's your bag of you think it looks good then I say yes ! I have worn my Reggia cross body before and I think it looks alright :smile: