Actors + actresses of "Charmed"

Mar 28, 2010
England
I just LOVED this show,

I think it would be nice to discuss the news and gossip plus style choices of the cast here for all who were/are fans of the show and cast :biggrin:

So let's start with Shannen doherty:

She played "Prue halliwell" in the show from 1998-2001...

My fave episode with her in is "Which Prue is It, Anyway?"

Attachments

buzzytoes

Dog Chauffeur
O.G.
Jun 7, 2008
6600 Feet Above Sea Level
You know what I love about Holly Marie Combs?? She has never appeared to buy into the whole "I have to be skinnier than everyone else" mentality that the rest of Hollywood seems to have. She is currently on Pretty Little Liars on ABC Family and she looks the the same now as she did on Charmed - a normal weight, not a size -22.

Aliki

O.G.
May 25, 2008
Latvia
i used to loooove this show!!! :smile: my favourite was Phoebe, but I liked all the sisters at some point. my favourite season would probably be the third one, where Cole appears for the first time! :smile:

Jan 18, 2006
LOVED this show! I've always been a big fan of Alyssa, Holly and Rose. Beautiful girls! Never been so much a fan Shannen. I was bummed when the show ended. Wish they could somehow bring it back!

Mar 28, 2010
England
LOVED this show! I've always been a big fan of Alyssa, Holly and Rose. Beautiful girls! Never been so much a fan Shannen. I was bummed when the show ended. Wish they could somehow bring it back!
I know, it totally sucks that it has ended, i was sooo addicted to it! I asked hubby for the box set for Christmas as i still hadn't gotten it yet :blush:

I actually really liked Shannen and had a hard time adjusting to Rose when they first introduced us to her character after they fired Shannen. But she DID grow on me, although i think i woulda preferred Shannen to stay :shucks: