Acne Scarring - What to buy in Sephora!

nancypants said:
was the peeling really bad? i realized last night i had to put on moisturizer after it. i did see some peeling on the problem area. hope it's not too bad...

It could get worse. Your skin might purge peeling off all those bad layers. It was too much for me.

*BUMP*

I was wondering in regard to ashleyroe's post

Originally Posted by ashleyroe
oh yes it does.
i'm on my third tube of mederma.

i tend to use it on my legs after a summer of horrible mosquito bites.
but i also use it on my face if i get a pimple that didn't heal well.

they fade pretty quickly if used correctly.

if you use something like neosporin for a week til it's not raw anymore, and then use the mederma for about two weeks. it's like nothing was there.

for scars already in place, months or years, it takes alittle more. a month or two for it to fade.

Do you also use this for acne scarring? Would you use neosporin on the acne scar than use mederma? I have a few acne scars that I would love to disappear. TIA

My face has been so bad lately. it was as clear as it's ever been, and then I started taking Biosil and my face went nuts :crybaby:

I was so desperate yesterday that I went to Sephora and picked up the Sunday Riley Good Genes. Yay, so glad Sephora started carrying the line!

I'm not sure what she puts into it, (it smells awful, like B vitamins mixed with cod liver oil) but, I woke up and my sizable bumps were less pronounced and painful and the red marks were more subtle. Almost like it gave my angry, freaking out face a chill pill and everything sort of dialed back several notches.

It tingles, as it has acid in it, but, I think I love it and how otherwise gentle it goes about it's business. My skin feels soft and not dried out, like most peeling/drying acne products turn it.

I only hope my skin looks great by the time I visit my fiance on Tuesday, because I don't think he will think beautiful skin is worth the smell of the stuff worn to bed :P

Give it a shot and good luck with the marks, PM me to remind me in a few days and I'll let you know the further progress with my own!

More info please!!

I used invicible scars for my acne scars. Since I’ve tried so many different products out of which none showed any kind of incredible effectiveness , I was really scared whether to use this product or not. I bought it hoping that it works out for me and yes it really did !! it flattened my scars within 2 weeks.. And also it vanished all those dark spots and ageing spots that i had.. It came out to be the best product i could ever have since it worked as an all in one gel for me.If you wish to know more , I’d suggest to consult their website.Everything’s stated their very properly.I hope it helps and feel free to ask any questions. I’ll be glad to help. The only thin that uncomforted me was that it is not available in nearby stores and we can only find it online