Ack! Mirror image replicas

Status
Not open for further replies.

sharona

Oct 17, 2006
I have stumbled across a website selling "exact mirror image" LV replicas and it's freaking me out since the pics they have match my real bags EXACTLY!
Could they have taken pics of real LVs and used those on their website?

Fake website do anyting to attract buyer.S.

They can use stock pictures, the pictures form real bags (but you will receive the ****ty one)

The pictures can't really tell the craftmanship, you will know the different of the craftmanship and materials when you receive it..

I don't want to give the website name since I don't want to promote them...
I wonder if anyone has ever bought from them, used the bags for a while to develop patina, etc, and then sold them as authentic on eBay. So paranoid now!
I hope the pics aren't from their own product since every detail is exact compared to the bags I have sitting in front of me. They have tons of closeup, detailed pics, not just stock photos from LV. They even say their bags smell like the real thing.

A lot of sites selling fake LVs will use a mixture of pics of real bags and the pics of the fake bags. I've heard stories about this site that looks extremely legit and people have been tricked by the pics and sucked in by the prices...and the fakes they've received looked NOTHING like in the pics!

sometimes they steal from an outside source say...Ratuken.com who doesn't watermark their pictures basically a bait and switch idea...most fakes come close but there is always a glitch of some sort...or so I've seen..

Status
Not open for further replies.