Ace Club - Pics and Chat

Ladies great color choices, I got the green one a while ago and thinking about ways to freshen it up maybe with a twill-like scarf. Can you share any good ideas on how to pimp my Ace :smile: ?

6pm.com has two Ace satchels for $240.
View attachment 3709192

Thank you for this info. I ordered the burgundy one after you posted this. It arrived today and I absolutely love it! I also bought two Rogue satchels from the Coach summer sale and I must say that I prefer the Ace over the two others. It's so pretty and is very lightweight compared to them. It's a keeper for me for sure!

I also posted this in the Rehab and Rescue club:
Does anyone have any suggestions on what you did to keep the end of the strap on your Ace secure since it doesn't have the extra leather loop that most bags have on the strap to hold it down? It just kind of flaps around without that loop. Right now I just have a rubber band holding it down but I'd like something maybe a little more classy. IMG_1497643004.556793.jpg
Thanks!

Does anyone have any suggestions on what you did to keep the end of the strap on your Ace secure since it doesn't have the extra leather loop that most bags have on the strap to hold it down? It just kind of flaps around without that loop. Right now I just have a rubber band holding it down but I'd like something maybe a little more classy. View attachment 3733438
Thanks!
That's one thing I never came up with, a 'classy fix' for the excess strap. I have always used a cloth covered pony tail holder in a color closest the the bag color.

Reactions: Lucylu29
Does anyone have any suggestions on what you did to keep the end of the strap on your Ace secure since it doesn't have the extra leather loop that most bags have on the strap to hold it down? It just kind of flaps around without that loop. Right now I just have a rubber band holding it down but I'd like something maybe a little more classy. View attachment 3733438
Thanks!

This is definitely not classy, but if it is a strap that I do not plan to adjust and will always use in the same hole, then I get a very small clear glue dot and put it between the strap pieces near the end.

Reactions: Lucylu29
Thanks!
I have used fashion tape to hold down the strap on one of my bags that did this. Just a small piece and it will stay and it is also easily removed . Fashion tape is basically double stick tape for clothes but it worked great on the leather strap.