according to a Maxim Magazine

MALANDRINO

Jan 16, 2007
article from February 2007 on how to save money, the writers suggest buying your significant other a fake/replica bag...and then give a replica website which sells faux chanel among other things.:wtf: I can't find it online, but it is definitely in print in the issue that is on stands now.

(below,taken from website)

the site they recommend is xxxxxxxxx.com

they also advocate buying a faux Rolex submariner from xxxxxxxxxxx.com as well as fake golf clubs.

Cash Money

Follow our program and avoid being the 70-year-old trainee at Hardee’s
removed sites as we don't allow them

I am speechless that a article in a legitimate publication (well, as legit as you can be for something that mostly half naked girls) would advocate such a thing! GRRRRRR....

Oh, and any guy who gives his girlfriend a fake bag deserves to be kicked to the curb! :yucky:

I don't think we're allowed to link to counterfeits. I'm not 100% sure though.

I agree w/ armcandy..If someone gives me a fake..see ya! If you can't afford the real deal buy me a bag from Target or something.

why would they think that a girl would accept a fake bag in the first place?? is that suppose to be a joke? that would be so insulting. oh happy bday babe, here's a fake lv bag. i mean is that story suppose to be if you want to save money AND break up w/ your gf, buy her a fake bag? so ridiculous. i really hope no guy is gonna follow that.

On the flip side:
January issue of Company Magazine has an article in it about fake bags on ebay and how to avoid getting scammed! Hurrah to Company!
Boo Hiss to Maxim, what a pathetic excuse for journalism.

WTF!!!! That's true love for you. Not to mention a perfect way to humiliate your girlfriend in front of all of her friends, coworkers, and every shop employee she encounters.