Accessories for Cranberry Maggie

Sep 8, 2010
Hey ladies!! I just recently purchased the cranberry maggie and now I am actually looking for a coordinating wallet to tie everything together. I purchased the snow queen coin purse and the silver sequin wristlet to go with Maggie. Now I am unsure about my wallet......it is the Midnight Madison that I had already....what do you think of this combo or what wallet might you suggest to coordinate with the purse, wristlet and coin purse?? TIA

I love the cranberry color! For my bags, I try to use one set of accessories sp they can be easily switched. I think a black or white (like the snow queen one) would work. Plus it's cute and festive!

lol i been using my midnight large wallet with my cranberry maggie too!

i got the same dilemma, i kinda don't like the two colors together, i was thinking of getting the silver madison wallet to go with the cranberry, i think the sparkly silver will look awesome. probably going to venture out and get it in the next few days.

I thought I was the only one with this problem!! I have been using my cranberry Maggie for the past couple of weeks and have used my black leather Madison zip around wallet and my sparkly ocelot wristlet and mini skinny. The sparkly looks great with it.

I agree with PP -- black, white, or silver would look great. The Platinum Mia wallet would look good.

I have the small Champagne Jewel wallet with the Rose Embossing on it that I am using with mine. It works well.

I know a lot of people are frustrated that there are no matching wallets for this bag! Come on Coach...

Thanks ladies!! I am glad to know that I am not the only one with this problem!! It has bothered me so much that I have second guessed myself about if I purchased the right purse (I considered the silver mia maggie and the silver sophia---leaned towards the sophia). I know that the blue wallet would have coordinated with her with the snow queen accessories and silver. Did I make the right decision, keep maggie and get new wallet or exchange for silver purse??

Okay ladies....update. I wasn't liking the color combinations of the accessories that I had for cranberry maggie, so I did some exchanging and purchases. I purchased the madison wallet in the silver with the op art wristlet in silver to match her. My SA told me that this would look great with the cranberry as well as my black tribeca agenda in black patent that I have. I also purchased a trigger snap key fob in black as well. I also wanted to use these with my black alexandra that I have and maybe the charcoal alexandra or silver sophia when my budget allows if Santa doesn't bring one. What are your thoughts on these color choices???