? abt LV & saks "sales"...

amytude

O.G.
Mar 10, 2007
Please forgive me for being tacky, but I know saks does a promotion where if you spend a certain amount, you get a certain amount back in gift certificates. I know LV previously was not included, but was wondering if that had changed. I know that you can now earn saks points, but I have no interest in getting a saks card. Every little bit helps--even $100 pays for a therapy session for my son (he has autism), so please don't think I'm "cheap" for asking this question. Thank you!

Amy

PS I'm sure this has been asked before, but I couldn't find it doing a board search--if there are already threads, someone can just point me in the right direction.

I think this has been asked before but I don't remember the answer. It would probably be best to just call Sak's directly and ask your question if LV purchases would count towards the Sak's points. Good luck!

Well...a while ago I had Saks points earned and I wanted to redeem them at LV and was told that they don't accept points at LV, but I did notice on my last Saks statement that LV is now participating in Saks points. I would call and ask..let me know what they say. It would be fantastic if they do.