absolutanne's bundles of joy - CHANEL, LV, Coach

absolutanne

Looking for: B30 Croc in Vert .....
O.G.
Jul 22, 2006
Hi all! I've been buying high-end handbags since 2004. I prefer Chanel but I have some lovely LV pieces that I'm quite happy with. Not a huge collection but that's because I firmly believe in utility not quantity!!! :P

CHANEL
The first one is the black quilted Ultimate Soft in medium size. I love this bag. It is lambskin with silver hardware. Very slouchy, very chic Chanel. Its key features are the quilting, the tiny pockets with CC embossed on the side and the Chanel zip pull, which is quite heavy-on purpose such that the flap will sag to create the slouchy look.
ultimatesoft.JPG

The second is my favorite. It is the bordeaux 2.55 Reissue in the 225 size. This bag is distressed lambskin with aged silver hardware, kinda a smoky silver. I love it! I searched this bag high and low and found one. It is lovely and can be worn 6 different ways! YES, 6!
The chain is without the typical leather woven chain, so it is much more comfortable to use. :yes:

The third is the black Diamond Shine flap. I don't have pics yet because this baby will come TOMORROW!!! It is bigger than a medium classic flap 2.55 and smaller than a jumbo. I love it! It is patent leather or "coated caviar" as it is described. Chains have leather woven in and this can be worn in 2 ways. Much more formal than a reissue but I will use it as a day bag. Of course, pics will come! :shame:

(sorry for the first post, I had some technical difficulties)
Cont.

The second is my favorite. It is the bordeaux 2.55 Reissue in the 225 size. This bag is distressed lambskin with aged silver hardware, kinda a smoky silver. I love it! I searched this bag high and low and found one. It is lovely and can be worn 6 different ways! YES, 6! The chain is without the typical leather woven chain, so it is much more comfortable to use. :yes:
reissue4.JPG S5030013.JPG S5030009.JPG

The third is the black Diamond Shine flap. I absolutely love this bag! Perfect day to night bags, actually all my Chanels are perfect day to night bags. Again, I love utility! It is bigger than a medium classic flap 2.55 and smaller than a jumbo. I love it! It is patent leather or "coated caviar" as it is described. The patent looks very crackly vintage and the shine is definitely not overdone-tackylike, which led me to this bag. Patent is now a staple I hear? Chains have leather woven in and this can be worn in 2 ways. Much more formal than a reissue but I will use it as a day bag. :shame:

S5030043.JPG S5030040.JPG S5030042.JPG

LOUIS VUITTON
I love my LV pieces. The first is my Popincourt Haut. It is a simple, practical bag. This is my largest bag actually. This is what I consider "tote size". So I don't think I can handle a purse bigger than this. Anything bigger will look awkward-def not a big bag girl. This is perfect for traveling, it fits the necessities: wallet, iPod, Nintendo DS, phone, makeup, book, and more! Key features are the triangular shape with vachetta piping, the orb LV zip-pull and the adjustable straps. The lining is canvas, which is great because I don't have to worry about leather lining or ruining suede lining. :yes:

ph1.JPG ph2.JPG S5030048.JPG

The second is my Damier Speedy 25. About this bag, I had eyed the Damier Papillon 30 for SOOOO LONG when I couldn't afford it. The moment I tried it on, it turned me off - it is made to be a hand bag not shoulder bag, I didn't like it on me, it looked like luggage. I noticed a damier speedy and loved it when I saw it at the boutique. I got it for $565 too. This is in when it was released! :graucho:

speedy1.JPG S5030056.JPG

The third is my Pochette Florentine. I love this clutch, it's cute and quaint. Simple lines and elegant. Special things about this one is that the vachetta piping has already tanned and patina'd-if such a word exists. There are 2 belt loop straps that I use with my snap button belt (not pictured) as a belt bag. Very casual chic. Infact, people stare at my beltbag in such an obvious manner, it's funny. You know, how other women check out other women's bags discreetly. :P Again, I've used this for evening and day!

florentine1.JPG florentine2.JPG florentine3.JPG

Burberry & COACH

The first is a Burberry pochette with coated canvas traditional plaid (the one with the knight on it) I prefer this pattern than the novacheck canvas, it'll resist dirt and stains better and I'm pretty harsh with this bag too.

burberry1.JPG

The last few pics are my Soho mini signature small flap bag in red with suede. The mini signature is discontinued now, so this is a nice thing to have. It has antiqued brass. I've considered selling it but it is one of my oldest bags, so I'll still keep it and use it.

coachredminimono.JPG

The next one is my white hobo with braided leather single strap with brass hardware. I loooved the braided details, and I needed a resistant white bag. I have a rule that if I were to buy a white bag, it has to be resilient, tough and NOT expensive. Hehe. So Coach it was.

coachwhitebraidedhobo.JPG

Thanks for letting me share! My bf has kept close attention to my habits and he tells me not to buy anymore!! Even though I purchase all on my own, he frowns upon my addiction and is def not the type to give me bags as gifts. So I'll be in a purse ban for a while.
For all you know, once I get outta my ban I'll come back with pics of a Rouge vif 30cm Togo Birkin with gold hw!! :nuts: Hehehe.