About brand watches replica

stci

Sep 12, 2008
I'm in love with Franck Muller curvex watch but I don't have money to buy a real. I would like to buy a replica but I'm not confortable with that idea. What is your opinion about brand watches replica girls?

I feel the same about fake watches as I do about fake bags - I am totally against them.

I consider it a waste of money. Either save for the real thing or buy a cheaper brand.

JMHO.

Don't replica, but I see nothing wrong with watches that are "influenced" by certain styles. They carry their own brand name on the watch, so are not replicas - I see nothing wrong with that.

In fact I do have a Mueller "hommage" watch it was about 150.00, the brand name is "International Watchman" (I think - it small and my eyes are middle-aged. But I'm sure there are plenty other brands at all kinds of price points.

Last edited:
Like chessmont said, there are plenty of "homage" watches out there with a similar styling to the Franck Muller brand.

These are likely better quality as well. I've heard of many people having problems with replica watches and having to get them repaired often.