Aaron Tveit

Grease: Live Video: Full Cast Revealed in Official 'Hand Jive' Promo

After giving us a taste of Sandy, Danny and Rizzo in photo form, Fox on Tuesday unveiled the first promo for Grease: Live, featuring stars Julianne Hough, Aaron Tveit and Vanessa Hudgens showing off their “Hand Jive” skills.

Also seen in the teaser: singer Carley Rae Jepsen, Scream Queens‘ Keke Palmer and You’re the Worst‘s Kether Donohue rounding out the Pink Ladies as Frenchy, Marty and Jan, respectively.

Source:http://tvline.com/2015/11/24/grease-live-promo-video-julianne-hough-vanessa-hudgens-fox/

tumblr_o0wumdFe1Q1s6285do1_1280_zpsarahizjt.jpg

“Ahhh! With Danny & Sandy on the set of #GreaseLive! Can’t wait to share my behind the scenes with you next week. @myfoxla” - @trulyjuliechang (x)

tumblr_o055rzOBei1s6285do1_500_zpsadani78y.jpg

“Back to school with my T-Birds. @AaronTveit @TheCarlosPena @Jordan_Fisher @AndrewCall1 @FOXGreaseLive @GoGrease” - @David_DelRio (x)

tumblr_nzj0vk37I31ujnw9io1_500_zpsh3dnh8at.png

aarontveit: Ready for our first @gogreaserun thru! #GreaseLive lets go!

tumblr_nz7sozf4641rcei4io1_500_zpsnyo0dkwm.jpg

The T-Birds with some epic photo bombers. @theandrewcall @aarontveit @vanessahudgens @juleshough @therealcarlospena @jordan_fisher

tumblr_nz6d6fs1ji1r2psneo1_500_zpsc13cro4w.png

therealcarlospena: Hands down the coolest dude I know. @aarontveit #greaselive

Last edited:
Just catching this well late, but having seen the original movie many times in my very early days, I think Aaron will do great - it's got the right energy. Great article on the original Grease in this month's Vanity Fair.

Just catching this well late, but having seen the original movie many times in my very early days, I think Aaron will do great - it's got the right energy. Great article on the original Grease in this month's Vanity Fair.

Yeah, he's seasoned on Broadway from Next to Normal, to Catch Me if You Can, plus Rent and Wicked. I don't have much doubt about his ability.

It's a risky format, live with a studio audience, but Grease is cheesy anyhow...lol :biggrin: