Aafes sale!!!!

CoachGirlJami

Aug 16, 2009
Hey, military ladies and military wives - if you have access to AAFES' website, you need to get over there if there is anything you've been wanting. Their Coach prices are the lowest I've ever seen them, plus there is a 10% off coupon out right now. For those like me that have a crappy BX/PX and live FAR, FAR away from an outlet, there are some pretty good deals there. Enjoy!

Just another thought often times if it is on sale online - the BX will honor the price if it is one of the bags and it will even sometimes scan with the sale price. Only bad thing is the coupon in not valid only online - happy shopping.

I couldn't find the 10% personally- the one I found didn't work on my purchase. However, when I had googled AAFES coupons, there were several coupons. I was able to use a $10 off and for my purchase, it was only about 40 cents less than what a 10% coupon would have been.

I won a heritage stripe pink/khaki convertible tote on the bay and with the AAFES deal, I was able to order a matching wallet (the large one) for a better price than on the bay (there are hardly any wallets in the color combo I needed and the few they had were outrageously priced)