aaargh! eluxury is @#!$% me off!

gingerB

gingerB
O.G.
Feb 28, 2006
I am trying to buy a classic monogram billfold for my bro and i've tried 3 times to place the order and have called them three times and they have three times been useless!!! then one lady told me I HAD TO save my cc info online to purchase (which I never have before and have made plenty of purchases) but reluctantly i did and now the order still hasn't gone through and they won't erase my cc info! wtf?!

this has never been this hard before...what happened?! and now i'm worried i'm going to be charged 3 times for the same item.

does the rep mean you have to enter your CC number on the web page? It's a standard i suppose, you will be ask to enter CC number, exp date, verification number, name, and matching billing address when you make your first purchase, after that, the system can recall all the info, except you still have to enter verification code evertime you charge on CC, it's done so to avoid re enter all the info everytime you make a purchase. hope this clear up some confusion?

are you ordering online from the US? I've had a prob like that one time before because even though I have a US address and a US cc, online orders must come from a US-based computer. Their system screens ip addresses to be from the US.:smile: so i just asked my mom to be the one to do it from there.