A wonderful REVEAL!!!

Thanks so much for the review beaux! The handle length is my main concern about the Work and why I think the Weekender is my next bag... I have no bag for work so black would be something I would use every day... but Automne and Anthra are beautiful and neutral but a little more "interesting" than black... and of course ruby is a show stopper... ugh! I need them all! Congrats again on your beautiful WE!

^^This is my biggest issue with my work. It wasn't as big of a problem in early fall (sweater weather) - but with a winter coat it just won't go over my coat. I don't mind if a city bag doesn't go over since it has the shoulder strap - but a larger bag is really hard to carry arm only.

Love this! You capture the color of ruby really well. I knew as soon as I saw the bag was on hold at RDC that you had purchased it!

^^ Tee Hee. You ladies know me so well. :heart::yes:;)

You guys know how long I was looking for one - and this one is perfect. I haven't used it yet, such a nervous nellie! :sweatdrop::sweatdrop:

DSC04920.jpg

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:
Congrats, Beaux!
This bag looks made for you!
I can imagine your joy while breaking her in.
I agree it's a gorgeous shade of red. Enjoy!:yahoo:

The WEs with longer handles are great for winter, i wear my VF WE comfortably over my thick winter coat. so this is your first agneau bag? there are some agneau bags with really great leather.