Jimmy Choo A White Mahala Christmas

belen

O.G.
Jan 15, 2006
I'd like to share with you guys what my husband gave me for Christmas. It's the perfect accompaniment to my JC Utah wallet. It truly is an amazing bag and I just love her to bits.

Here she is:

Attachments

• Mahala1.jpg
    Mahala1.jpg
    116.6 KB · Views: 75
  • Mahala2.jpg
    Mahala2.jpg
    113.8 KB · Views: 52
  • Mahala3.jpg
    Mahala3.jpg
    136.4 KB · Views: 40
  • Mahala4.jpg
    Mahala4.jpg
    143.5 KB · Views: 67
  • Mahala5.jpg
    Mahala5.jpg
    126.8 KB · Views: 59
Wow, the white Mahala is gorgeous! It's going to look especially great during the spring and summer, but in the winter with a dreary outfit as well. Just gorgeous. Congrats.

(Do you think it'll be hard to keep her clean though?)

What a wonderful and thoughtful gift! Let me know if I can put your pics in our reference library. I'll watermark them for you first.

Thanks Starbuxxx, purseinsanity,Polaremil, halunfishie and Kat. I've been looking for a white bag for spring and summer. When my husband and I went to NM Tysons Galleria a day after Christmas , I could not believe my eyes when I saw this bag on the sale rack ( at half price)! DH decided to get it as a post Christmas gift for me. I have been wearing the bag almost everyday but is very careful not to get it dirty. What do you ladies used to clean the dirt off your bag esp the suede part? I'm sure it's just a matter of time before I will inevitably deal with it.

Starbuxxx, I really love this wallet also. This is my first Jimmy Choo. I did have problems with color transfer to the suede lining of my other bags esp the Bottega Veneta. Right now, I'm using a white wrapping paper to protect the lining of my Mahala.

What a wonderful and thoughtful gift! Let me know if I can put your pics in our reference library. I'll watermark them for you first.
Hi jburgh, feel free to post the pics in the reference library. If you want I could have my husband take more pics of the inside. Would appreciate it if you could watermark them for me. Thanks.

Hi jburgh, feel free to post the pics in the reference library. If you want I could have my husband take more pics of the inside. Would appreciate it if you could watermark them for me. Thanks.

Thanks! If you send me some of the wallet only, I'll post those in the accessories section. Is your wallet the Utah, color Vamp?

That bag is GORGEOUS!!!! :drool::drool::drool:
The red and white go beautifully together too. Congratulations on getting it at such a fantastic price on top of everything else. You SCORED! :yahoo::yahoo: Wear it in good health. :tup:

What a wonderful Husband belen:heart:

Your DH has Awesome taste and how sweet of him to surprise you like that :wlae:

Welcome to the Wonderful world of Choo :choochoo:and be careful, they have a way of multiplying when you are not looking:sneaky: