a white box addressed to me ........

the ones i have decided to be my keepers i love for different reasons

black antony -classic handsfree messenger everyone should have at least one :tup:

oak rosy - i was inlove with the roxy but found her too heavy and bulky for me and with rosy i get the best of both worlds a mini roxy with the added design feature of the useful shoulder strap:love:

choccy effie - a style i dismissed when i first saw it i thought it was boring but how wrong was i, i love the simplicity of the style and it is classic and goes with everything very comfy on the shoulder, the flap just finds itself when closing :yes:

black phoebe - i love the shape of phoebe she is very ladylike and user friendly for my needs she is my black beauty :cloud9:

oak ledbury - i must have a thing for mini versions i love the bays design but the bag size is like a tardis for me i would end up loosing everything in there but ledbury is perfect and i can see the bottom of the bag which is a plus -it doesn't need to fit on my shoulder as i have others that serve this purpose in my collection,ledbury the perfect hand held imo:yahoo:

lavender phoebe buyer was politely told to resell as i believed her issues did not have any grounds to warrent a refund because there were no issues in the first place in my honest opinion
Oh glad that's gone - you can just enjoy your genuine family then!! (Until the next time you happen to fancy something..?)